Sweet Camp Trailer

Ya Know?

If I see one set up in the Woods I wouldn't mind thinking of it as a Blind somebody left for me to stay the night in!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Hey Eel?

Them things start out at 49K!

I'm afraid even if I found one set up in the Woods they'd charge me a Nominal Fee just to stay a night or two!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I seen a tube of a Japanese guy running along, pulling one of them with two poles. They said is was a less expensive way to power a motor-home. :)

I'll keep my cab-over popup! lol

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

LAST EDITED ON Aug-22-14 AT 05:32AM (MST)[p]Another couple of em. Imagine these price tags!

1290image.jpg

4516image.jpg

Sneekey

I'd suspect PleaseDear to have one before long if He doesn't already?:D

>https://reno.craigslist.org/rvs/4594798108.html
>
>No, this is a sweet camp
>trailer! It amazes me what
>people think their junk is
>worth.
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

Maybe 1911 could buy "LIL RED" for Lil Red!:D

(((RAZZIN OF COURSE!!!))):D:D:D

Maybe Lil Red needs to let them know there's already a Patent on that Name!:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom