Swarovski Z6

T

Tourist

Looking at purchasing a new rifle scope and was considering one of these in the 2x12. Would like to hear thoughts on this or something that is equally close. I have heard that the TDS-Plex reticle will no long be availble and that their new BR reticle will replace the TDS? Alos any advice on bases and rings, maybe Talley??

I have a 1.7x-10x x 42mm on a .340 Wby. Finest riflescope I've ever owned and I've had Zeiss, Leica, 1" Swarovski, Leupold. The field of view and image clarity are second to none. I have the 7a reticle but will probably buy another with the BR reticle for my .300 Wby.

You sure you want a 50mm objective? They are way too big and unnecessary in my opinion.

You won't be disappointed.

I talked with Swarovski this weekend at the Sports Inc. Show here in Phoenix and one of the reps said they are coming out with a 2.5 x 15 Z6 and possibly a 3 x 18 next year. I know this doesn't help this year but it might be worth waiting for. And you are correct about the TDS going away. What I thought was great about the new BR is that once you figure out what bullet type, weight, caliber and speed your shooting you can put it into their program on the web and it will tell you the distance for each mark on the reticle.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom