Swarovski Spotting Scope

B

bulltothebarn

I am looking at purchasing the Swarovski ATM65mm w/ 20-60x eyepiece. Does anyone know where to get the best deal? Any problems when dealing with Swarovski and warranty issues? I have found a couple places, prices range from $1660 - $1780. Looking to purchase in the next couple months. Also, what is the benefit of the HD model, is it just to take better pictures, and does the non-HD take great pictures as well. Anyone's help is greatly appreciated, especially when making a purchase like this. Thanks for your help. Also I doubt it, but if there is a comparable spotting scope, let me know. Thanks!

Well.......I have the same question re; the difference in HD and not.

Unfortunately, I find myself too ignorant to find the correct search direction, so if anyone can help a dumbazz out here, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

To the eye, I really dont think there is a whole lot of difference between the hd and non-hd, I think there is some, but not really noticeable....

Taking pictures is another story......Pictures through the HD turn out much better than through the non-hd in my experience. My buddy is a camera guru and has shown me the difference on multiple occasions and I was really quite shocked. He also has had much better luck with the 80mm vs the 65mm if that is something you are considering......

Good questions...

I wonder if the HD and/or the larger 85 objective lens has less distortion with the heat waves (thermals) during the heat of the day??

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom