Swarovski smartphone attachement

tracker12

Very Active Member
I am looking to pick up a spotting scope attachment for my smartphone. What do you all recommend. Never used one before. Any tips.

http://www.phoneskope.com/

2a0fcsk.gif

Thanks. Looks pretty good. Any trick to using it. Can you look through the viewer and follow an animal easily enough.

I also have the swarovski, if you live near a dolltree go buy a 1/4 cup measuring cup, it fits the swarovski eyepiece perfectly. I just carried my scope inside all the stores in town until I found what fit right.
Cut a hole the size of your smart phones lens in the center of the measuring cup.
Buy a cheap case for your smart phone via amazon(that's where I got mine) or some other place.
Line up the hole on your phone case with the hole in the measuring cup and glue together. I used a hot glue gun.
My buddy has the phone skope and my adapter works just as well. You can also buy the blue tooth hands free shutter release on amazon for $10, I haven't tried it yet but it looks pretty cool.

The most expensive part of the adapter is the phone case. This adapter cost me $5.
6102img_20140610_123323233.jpg

Goats @ 1,100yards
7489img_20140504_173515683.jpg

7202img_20140602_090247848.jpg

Videos work better because your not touching the phone but photos should turn out good wih the blue tooth shutter release.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom