Swarovski Payment Plan?

A

AZ_ZAC

Is anyone aware of or used a website or dealer that can lease swarovskis. I would really like to buy a pair of the 15 x 56 SLC's but i cant afford 2 grand all at once. I know sportsman's warehouse does a 60 day deal but that doesnt help me a whole lot either. 6 months or a year would be doable. Thx for any help.

I just get a coffee can and super glue the lid on it so there is no way to open it. Then I tell myself that at least $100 a month goes into the can. After a year you have a pretty good down payment on your binos and no dang payment plan with no dang intrest. Oh and by the way you can always get friends and family to donate $ to the "can" as an added bonus. :)

AZ_Zac,
several years ago I bought my optics at a sporting goods store in Ely, Nevada (all swarovski). I put them on layaway one at a time (an ATS 80, 10x42 EL's, 15x56 SLC's). Most stores have a 3 month plan but this store allowed me to pay as much as I wanted for as long as I wanted as long as I paid something every month. The owner (Jason Bath) said as long as I paid $50.00 a month he did not have a problem with how long I took to pay it off. Also, there was no interest added to the price. That was 2004 and I don't know if Jason will still work this kind of deal but it sure worked for me. I worked a LOT of overtime over the summer to buy my optics. My girlfriend asked me why I would'nt marry her and I told her that I had to buy all of my optics first. I bought them and now we are married, lol. I can't remember the name of the store but if you are interested I will find out for you. fatrooster.

I bet she paid a little extra $ to Jason as well back then huh?!
Gotta hurry up and get these puppies paid off!
Then we're off to the chapel! That was a good idea rooster!

4678aec03a21ae00.jpg

>AZ_Zac,
>
> several years ago
>I bought my optics at
>a sporting goods store in
>Ely, Nevada (all swarovski). I
>put them on layaway one
>at a time (an ATS
>80, 10x42 EL's, 15x56 SLC's).
>Most stores have a 3
>month plan but this store
>allowed me to pay as
>much as I wanted for
>as long as I wanted
>as long as I paid
>something every month. The owner
>(Jason Bath) said as long
>as I paid $50.00 a
>month he did not have
>a problem with how long
>I took to pay it
>off. Also, there was no
>interest added to the price.
> fatrooster.

We will always work with a layaway in a similar fashion for the members here

If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]
www.cameralandny.com

Yeah Chef, she didn't mind me working a lot of OT to get the pay off over with, lol.

Doug, its good to know that you are willing to work with MM members on a layaway plan. I'll keep that in mind. fatrooster.

>AZ_Zac,
>
> several years ago
>I bought my optics at
>a sporting goods store in
>Ely, Nevada. I can't remember
>the name of the store

Try Sportsworld in Ely. Here is the address:

Sportsworld
1500 Aultman St
Ely, NV 89301
775-289-8886

Big
29.gif
Fly

Cabelas usually offers a 12 months same as cash deal if you have a Cabelas club visa. Thats how I bought my 10x42el's last year. It was in June I think.

Try cabelas....

Timberline
479e683e07df5b74.jpg

"Live for somethin' or die for nothin'"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom