Swarovski Laser Guide 8x30 - Samples @ $729.99

gr8fuldoug

Site Sponsor
Swarovski Laser Guide 8x30 - Samples @ $729.99

I just received some Swarovski Laser Guide 8x30 samples that are in mint condition. These were show sample pieces that never saw outdoor use. These are waterproof & fogproof roof prism laser rangefinder monoculars with 7.8-Degree Angle of View. We are offering these @ $729.99, including shipping (as always) anywhere in the USA.
If you are interested or I can answer any questions for you, please feel free to give me a shout.

Happy Holidays

If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]
www.cameralandny.com

>Any idea what the new Swarovski
>Z6 is?

Cranston, Rhode Island - Swarovski Optik announces a new reality in riflescopes. The Austrian based company has announced its first riflescope with a 6 times zoom factor. This new generation of riflescope technology from Swarovski Optik, called the Z6, demonstrates an entire new era in optics.

The Z6 from Swarovski Optik is ground-breaking technology as this marks the first time such a unique magnification range has been developed- the world?s first 6 times zoom in a 30mm riflescope.

Swarovski Optik has been setting the standard for performance and design for years and the new Z6 will set yet another standard for others to shoot for. The Z6 scopes have achieved significant improvements in eye relief without compromising Field of View. The field of view has increased by nearly 50% in some models, while the significant increase in eye relief also ensures the shooter a much higher level of safety and comfort.

The illuminated versions offer an innovative reticle illumination construction, which has an ergonomic design providing an unrestricted view over the riflescope. With the Z6i models, the High Grid technology is built into the eyepiece for the best possible reticle illumination, well protected by a sturdy forged aluminium housing and is completely watertight. The new riflescopes have a wide choice of reticles in the second image plane, which means that only the target is enlarged when changing the magnification and not the reticle itself. This makes aiming considerably easier.

The new 30mm Z6 scopes will be available in 1-6x24, 1.7-10x42 and 2-12x50. The non-illuminated version of the scope will begin to ship in January with the illuminated version to follow in the spring of 2007. They will also be available in the Swarovski Rail.

If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]
www.cameralandny.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom