Swarovski "Docter" style Binos

cjboz

Very Active Member
I was reading one of my monthly publications about some big Swarovski binoculars that are like Docters for sale. I have never heard of these. Are they an older edition or what. I am not interested in purchasing these but looking for a photo or some info of this style. Always inquisitive. Thanks

Yes Swarovski made a pair of 30x75 binoculars years ago. They are very large in a square box, basically, I think they are a pair of the old 30x75 spotting scopes put together in this box. I have a pair they are pretty nice I don't think they are as good as some of the new stuff but still pretty nice. They have a carrying handle on top of them that is I believe a 4 power scope for finding things easier.

They were called the "Twin Telescope" so bigmoosie is right, they are two spotting scopes.

If you are interested in the very best out there right now then you need to look at the HighLander from Kowa. Call the Outdoorsman 1-800-291-8065, they have them in stock.

Wow that is some serious glass with a serious price! I will stick to my Swaro 10x50s! Thanks for the info guys

LAST EDITED ON Apr-11-09 AT 02:06AM (MST)[p]Well the 10x50's wont hold a candle to the Highlanders.
We used the Kowa Highlanders on our 08' AZ desert sheep hunt and we were spotting sheep at 3 miles away. They were awesome.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-09 AT 11:38AM (MST)[p]doctor optic are zeiss and are the same. there were on the east side of the wall and zeiss on this side!
ya 3 miles away is pretty good!

Rackmaster

I am sure they merit a 3000.00 dollar price tag, but they do not fit my budget at this time:) Very cool though.

Cjboz your right they are expensive. The pair we used were loaner's. I thought they were closer to the $5000.00 range. I could be wrong . I think I do pretty well with my 15's and yes they are out of my budget for now also.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom