Swarovski Btx eyepiece

YBO

Long Time Member
Anyone had any experience with this eyepiece? Thinking about adding to my 95mm Swarovski spotter.

No experience but I've looked at and read all of the reviews I could find it it and it looks sweeeeeeet. Not something I need but is something I want. fatrascal.

Thanks. So if the spotter has adjustable magnifications then the eyepiece doesn't need to be adjustable? Let's see, is this forthcoming thought process correct? If you have a 20 x 60 adjustable magnification spotter, with an attached BTX, the spotter magnifies an additional 35x more no matter what magnification the spotter is on, thus eliminating the need for an adjustable BTX eyepiece?? Something like 20x60x35 (with BTX)x85mm objective lens?

Nope. You do not have the magnification adjustment when the bino btx attachment is attached.
When using the ATX spotting scope you have zoom magnification adjustment. But when you take the ATX eyepiece off of the objective lens you also take away the zoom adjustment. When you add the bino or btx eyepiece to the objective lens there is no zoom adjustment. There is only 30x or 30 power and it stays at 30 power meaning fixed. The 30 power is not added to the 20 to 60 power. It is just 30 power and stays 30 power forever unless you use a different objective lens which would be the 95mm which will then give you 35 power fixed. Hope this all makes sense. Fatrooster.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom