Swarovski ATM-65 VS. Vortex Razor HD 85

A

archerFox

I have narrowed my search down to these 2 scopes for my next purchase! I need some honest opinions from you, I know they are both great scopes but for those of you who have looked through both of them i could use your help!
thanks

hey i have the ATS 80 and love it. i think the ATM model and the 65 mm size would be a great scope for packing. i wish i had the smaller one. i went to the NRA show in charlotte NC a few weeks ago and looked at the razor spotter, i have some razor binos. i was really impressed with the spotter. i wish i could have taken it outside, but it was really clear and bright. it is a big spotter and i guess that would be my only concern, but if the extra weight is ok with you then it is a great scope and the vortex warranty is probably the best. after all this i would get the swarovski because i bleed green, but the razor is a nice scope as well.

good luck,

phillip

I own swaro 15x56 bino's and just recently bought the razor HD 85 spotter.I'm very impressed with the clarity and light gathering abilility of the razor HD,so much so that when i've been scouting lately I find myself using the razor more than my swaro's.For $1600 I don't think you can beat the razor!!!

Thanks bogey, it seems like there are alot of people who know the razor HD and are impressed with it on optictalk.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom