Swakane Cali Ram

S

slider

LAST EDITED ON Nov-08-07 AT 10:01AM (MST)[p]I took these yesterday with my GL2.
473332407dad3182.jpg

473332c501f9bedd.jpg

You were right Ramslam!!! I love it. I still need to purchase a doubler? Witch one? Thanks

LAST EDITED ON Nov-08-07 AT 07:46PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/User_files/4733baa653140f5f.jpg
4733bbd25d2674d6.jpg

awesome pictures, i took a bunch of him about 5 days ago. He is a big ram. Had a young one walk right down the highway at me. I think he wanted to fight haha. This ram looks huge to me, but you sheep guys what kind of score, caliber is this ram?

LAST EDITED ON Nov-15-07 AT 01:05PM (MST)[p]Great pictures.

What state were they taken in? You can PM.

Thank you.

TSX

Michael, you know I am going to draw that tag next year and you are going to have to guide me dont you!!!

Dan, Your not Lucky enough to draw that Tag!!! Maybe Willy? Or your Son? This one is going to fall to An Archery Hunter!!! ME!!!....LOL P.S. I left Chris a message on his Cell to call me and he hasn't? Is he camping?

Slider,

I put a link on hunting-washington message board for the same lens I have on mine. I shot some great footage with my GL-2 over the years. I bit the bullet and upgraded this fall to an HD camera that is amazing (Sony HVR V1U).

How bout emailing me one of those pics in full size for the WAFNAWS newsletter?

[email protected]

Put my name on him for next year slider! Ive got max points!(not that it means anything in WA)

Only thing that would make this pic better is me and my deathstick sittin' next to that ram and you'all with your packboards standing next to me. hehe

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom