SW Wyoming Antelope question

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I've been doing my homework and research. Could I PM someone who has knowledge of that area a question or two? Thanks!

Steve

PM AWAY DUDE, I'VE CHECKED A FEW SW UNITS OUT/TALKED TO A FEW PEOPLE. I THINK I WILL BE PUTING IN FOR LOPE IN O8 FOR SURE. HOW MANY POINTS DO YOU HAVE STEVE??? ALL OF THE RED DESERET UNITS WILL TAKE MAX POINTS, BUT THERE ALOT OF OTHER UNITS THAT WILL MAKE A GOOD HUNT. IF YOU JUST WANT TO POP A BUCK LOPE & DONT CARE ABOUT A STUD TROPHY YOUR IN LUCK. FOR FUN ALSO BUY A DOE TAG FOR $41.00 BUCKS & TAKE SOME MEAT HOME. ALOT OF THE GUYS ON HERE HAVE ADVISED ME ABOUT SW LOPES. ..YD.

Can't says I'm too smart about Southwest Lope areas, but I've got time in Central, North and East areas that dictate my own Lope picks. I begrudge not my Antelope info.

Rump

If you can draw one 112,59,95,94,93,100 are all good units. 100 is a bit flatter than some and shots are farther but they have some good 16 to 17 inch goats you'll have tyo look through a lot of goats to find one. We hunted 112 last year and shot two 16 inchers with good prongs.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom