"SURVIVOR WYOMING STYLE"

slamdunk

Due to the popularity of the Survivor's shows, Wyoming is planning to do its own, titled "Survivor-Wyoming Style." The contestants will start in Cheyenne , travel over to Casper , Lander, and Rawlins. Then, they will head west to Rock Springs , north to Pinedale and Big Piney. From there they will proceed east to Gillette. The final leg will be back to Cheyenne .

Each will be driving a pink Volvo with California license plates and a HUGE bumper sticker that reads:

"I'm gay. I'm a Vegetarian. Beer is harmful to Your health. Republicans suck. Obama in 2008. Deer hunting is murder, and I'm here to confiscate your guns."

The first one that makes it back to Cheyenne alive wins :)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Why's it always gotta be Cali plates? New York is a 100 times worse :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Ya...why does it always have to be Californian's out to be the bad guys? And MY Volvo is pearl!!! HaHa

Steve

YEA,,,,,PICK ONE OF THOSE DEMOCRATIC WHITETAIL DEER STATES LIKE NEW YORK. US CALIFORNIA HUNTERS DUMP MILLIONS OF DOLLARS INTO THE ROCKIE MT. STATES TO HUNT....WITH OUT OUR NON RES. DOLLARS YOUR ECONOMY MIGHT BE IN THE DUMPER....HEY BOYS....YD.

Sounds like another great opportunity in Wyoming to have a non regulation hunt aimed toward removal of another invasive, non native species. Conservation: We all try to do our part to protect our environment.

Me & the kid were on our way back from eastern Wyoming a couple of weeks ago.
We were on 80 headed west near Rock Springs when this white Volkswagon Jetta passes us.
BIG Obama magnet decal on the driver's door, and all the leftist propaganda stickers on the back.
A couple of old stinking hippie rejects driving it.
I said out loud..."That is exactly the schitt that gives us a bad name".
No freaking wonder these folks hate us.

I was embarassed to be wearing the same license plate.

HH

The wolves have a better chance of making it down those roads than that car. Ha Ha.

Hell!!! that darn car and it's ocupants would get shot at in the Northern CA. woods. The only thing worse in Wyoming would be the car having Texas plates.

RELH

RELH

Well I guess I am just F-t in Wyoming then.... I was born in Northern Cali and Moved to Texas. Oh well :) I guess you look at our plates like we do people from Oklahoma. Cant forget the Yuppies from Austin too. Austin gives the rest of Texas a bad name. It is the San Fran of the Midwest.

Personally I like the bumper sticker that locals have around here.

WELCOME TO WYOMING!......We don't give a F**K how you did it back home.

My son made about the same trip last week in a white 1 ton ford. no sickers on it.
Cheyenne to Pinedale, then Casper, then Gillette back to Casper then Newcastle, Back to Casper then Lusk( got to spend a day there due to snow) then Lance Creek. With any luck he'll be back to Casper then Cheyenne by sat morning when Goose opens in Goshen Co.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom