Sure Hope This One Ain't True...

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
Commodity Online
The man who predicted the 1987 stock market crash and the fall of the Soviet Union is now forecasting revolution in America, food riots and tax rebellions - all within four years, while cautioning that putting food on the table will be a more pressing concern than buying Christmas gifts by 2012.

Gerald Celente, the CEO of Trends Research Institute, is renowned for his accuracy in predicting future world and economic events, which will send a chill down your spine considering what he told Fox News this week.

Celente says that by 2012 America will become an undeveloped nation, that there will be a revolution marked by food riots, squatter rebellions, tax revolts and job marches, and that holidays will be more about obtaining food, not gifts.

"We're going to see the end of the retail Christmas....we're going to see a fundamental shift take place....putting food on the table is going to be more important that putting gifts under the Christmas tree," said Celente, adding that the situation would be "worse than the great depression".

"America's going to go through a transition the likes of which no one is prepared for," said Celente, noting that people's refusal to acknowledge that America was even in a recession highlights how big a problem denial is in being ready for the true scale of the crisis.

Celente, who successfully predicted the 1997 Asian Currency Crisis, the subprime mortgage collapse and the massive devaluation of the U.S. dollar, told UPI in November last year that the following year would be known as "The Panic of 2008," adding that "giants (would) tumble to their deaths," which is exactly what we have witnessed with the collapse of Lehman
Brothers, Bear Stearns and others. He also said that the dollar would eventually be devalued by as much as 90 percent.

The prospect of revolution was a concept echoed by a British Ministry of Defence report last year, which predicted that within 30 years, the growing gap between the super rich and the middle class, along with an urban underclass threatening social order would mean, "The world's middle classes might unite, using access to knowledge, resources and skills to shape
transnational processes in their own class interest," and that, "The middle classes could become a revolutionary class."

In a separate recent interview, Celente went further on the subject of revolution in America."There will be a revolution in this country," he said. "It's not going to come yet, but it's going to come down the line and we're going to see a third party and this was the catalyst for it: the takeover of Washington, D. C., in broad daylight by Wall Street in this bloodless coup. And it will happen as conditions continue to worsen."

"The first thing to do is organize with tax revolts. That's going to be the big one because people can't afford to pay more school tax, property tax, any kind of tax. You're going to start seeing those kinds of protests start to develop."

"It's going to be very bleak. Very sad. And there is going to be a lot of homeless, the likes of which we have never seen before. Tent cities are already sprouting up around the country and we're going to see many more."

"We're going to start seeing huge areas of vacant real estate and squatters living in them as well. It's going to be a picture the likes of which Americans are not going to be used to. It's going to come as a shock and with it, there's going to be a lot of crime. And the crime is going to be a lot worse than it was before because in the last 1929 Depression, people's minds weren't wrecked on all these modern drugs - over-the-counter drugs, or crystal meth or whatever it might be. So, you have a huge underclass of very desperate people with their minds chemically blown beyond anybody's comprehension."

The George Washington blog has compiled a list of quotes attesting to Celente's accuracy as a trend forecaster.

"The Trends Research Institute is the Standard and Poors of Popular Culture." - The Los Angeles Times

"If Nostradamus were alive today, he'd have a hard time keeping up with Gerald Celente."- New York Post

So there you have it - hardly a nutjob conspiracy theorist blowhard now is he? The price of not heeding his warnings will be far greater than the cost of preparing for the future now.

Wow.. I agree with you Harry. I hope to hell this one isn't true. Scary stuff of what may be coming.

Jim

Could be that the fence they're building along our southern border will be keeping us in more than it will be keeping others out... ;-)

The tipping point will be the moment Obama and his democrat controlled Congress and Supreme Court attempt to disarm the citizens. Yes, it's probably much closer than any of us want to admit. Got food storage?

Merry Christmas.

We know the end is near, and it will get much worse before it all comes to a crash. I was hoping I would already be old and dead by then though....

As bad as the state of the World is now, what the Hell do our chidren have to look forward to? Scares me. mtmuley

LAST EDITED ON Dec-06-08 AT 07:43PM (MST)[p]The day that the utter traitor Clinton passed NAFTA I sat at my Sunday dinner table and predicted that NAFTA would be the catalist to cause America to become a impoverished third world nation as we would soon loose all our manufacturing jobs to cheaper over sees labor. My collage educated ultra liberal family mrmbers all told me I was wrong and that NAFTA was going to be great for the US. I replied, realy, how do you know? NAFTA is a 2000+ page trade agreament negotiated in secret with no public hearings that I was awear of prior to its sighning into law.

I watched a program on C-Span some 5 or 6 yeras ago that featured a pannel of economists along with Chuck Schumer of NY were the pannel of econimic experts all agreed that unless DRASTIC CHANGES WERE MADE to our trade agreaments that reversed our ever increasing trade deficits and eliminate NAFTA America would degreade into a bankruped impoverished country of third world statis in UNDER 10 YEARS! Of cource Chuck Schumer tried to down play the predictions of doom and gloom, but the head economist would have nothing of it, he made it plane America is on a fast track to utter ecnomic disater.

I something of a outcast at work and social gatherings because when ever the conversation turns to the economy I tell it like it is based on what I truely beleive is inevatable based on the simplest form of truth that can not be impeached, the truth of math. You can not continue as a country to spend millons upon millions of dollars every day more than you take in in taxes, which forces us to barrow our great grand children into dept because .70c of every dollar of our yearly budget gos to non esential ear marked, pork barreled programs and loose an average of 1,000,000 high paying blue and now even white collar jobs over sees EVERY YEAR NOW and for the last eight years, and along with that also gos billons (with a 'B') in now lost payroll taxes. One need not a math or economics degree from Harvard to figure out this adds up to a economic death sentence to America. The fact that China who is our primary lender now holds us by our colective economic balls, is simply the last nails in our coffin as a independent sovereign nation, let alone super power.

I predict as have many others far smarter than I, that China and India will emerge as the worlds new and only super powers once we fall sometime in the next ten years.

My best personal example was last year. I was working at the largest construction job in Illinios in over six years. At the safety meeting just prior to the labor day weekend I stood on top of a table in the presence of over 300 fellow electricions, and asked for a show of hands of ANYONE who had worked a factory that was being newly built in Illinios. As God as my witness, no one rased their hands NO ONE, when I then asked the same question, but included anywhere in the country less than ten people rased their hands. We dont build anything here anymore. What the he11 is Obama going to do, wave a magic wond and simply crate high paying jobs out of dust and thin air? And even if he can get companies to build plants here, thay will go bankrupt trying to compete against .19c/hr-/$1 a day wages in China, India, and the like. According to what I have read Obama plans on starting the largest publics work program the contry has ever seen to try to create 2.5 millon jobs and get us out of this resesion. How on earth does he plan on funding that? All BS aside, we as a nation are flat busted broke. We have dug our selves into a economic hole that makes the Grand Canyon look like a pimple on a flees ass by comparison.

Our only hope is Obama ends NAFTA and declairs all present trade agreaments null-invoid and demand thay be rengotiated.
Not likely unless he wishes to suffer the most humiliating politicle defeet of any president in our history in his first 100 days in office no less. There is no way in h*ll Obama is going to get the two houses of government to come to gether and pass the most radical and revolutionary economic reform legislation any country with demacraticly elected goverment has ever seen in world history. No way, and that is all that can save us as a country now. All Obama and the rest will try to do now is try to slow the inevatable.

I have been saying for ten years now, "YOU CANT HAVE WAL-MART PRICES WITHOUT THE WAL-MART WAGES, PERIOD!

Welcome to the dawn of Wal-Mart wages for all but the top wage earners in the nation.

I am truely scared what will happen if all this comes to pass. The America of today is not the America of the great depression in back then people actually cared about one another a good deal more than thay do now a days. This country is terminaly ill with the cancer of "Horray for me and F**K you!" I feel that in todays cut throat world it will quickly degrade into a every man for himself world of no quarter.

America, the land of imported labor and exported jobs.

I have no doubt it will get far, far, far worse before it gets better.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-07-08 AT 10:50AM (MST)[p]"I am truely scared what will happen if all this comes to pass. The America of today is not the America of the great depression in back then people actually cared about one another a good deal more than thay do now a days. This country is terminaly ill with the cancer of "Horray for me and F**K you!" I feel that in todays cut throat world it will quickly degrade into a every man for himself world of no quarter.

well said!
---------------------------------------------

I know some of you guys don't like it when the religious nut (myself) comments on a post like this, but hopefully you'll listen up this time, cause this post shadows what the bible says would happen before the end Gerald Celente is the secular voice box.

Try reading this....

Revalations ch-18

8 Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her:
death, mourning and famine.
She will be consumed by fire,
9 "When the kings of the earth who committed adultery with her and shared her luxury see the smoke of her burning, they will weep and mourn over her. 10 Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry:
" 'Woe! Woe to you, great city,
you mighty city of Babylon!
In one hour your doom has come!'
11 "The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes anymore? 12 cargoes of gold, silver, precious stones and pearls; fine linen, purple, silk and scarlet cloth; every sort of citron wood, and articles of every kind made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble; 13 cargoes of cinnamon and spice, of incense, myrrh and frankincense, of wine and olive oil, of fine flour and wheat; cattle and sheep; horses and carriages; and human beings sold as slaves.
14 "They will say, 'The fruit you longed for is gone from you. All your luxury and splendor have vanished, never to be recovered.' 15 The merchants who sold these things and gained their wealth from her will stand far off, terrified at her torment. They will weep and mourn 16 and cry out:
dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet,
and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls!
17 In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!'
"Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off. 18 When they see the smoke of her burning, they will exclaim, 'Was there ever a city like this great city?' 19 They will throw dust on their heads, and with weeping and mourning cry out:
where all who had ships on the sea
became rich through her wealth!
In one hour she has been brought to ruin!'

---------------------------------------------------------

no one can say they weren't warned! this hole scenario is what ushers in the Ati-Christ, he will have all the answers, don't be stubborn and blind, if you've never prayed before better learn, it's time to do so now when its too late!

Obamma wants your guns cause he knows its comin and soon!

493c115c7a933f7e.jpg

JB

>
493c115c7a933f7e.jpg

>JB

D' you know as well as everyone else here on MM.com I've been slammed numorous times on this site merely cause what i am, so i'm just like the rest of you here, hard aSS.....

St. Jude'1-22 Be merciful to those who doubt; 23 but snatch others from the fire and save them; to others show mercy, mixed with fear?hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.

Revelation Time Line

2001 - 2005 The White Horseman started 9/11/2001

2005 - 2009 The Red Horseman 2008 world economic/monetary system begins to collapse. War and conflicts grow.

2010 - 2012 The Black Horseman spreading world famine

2013 - 2016 The Pale Horse the rider is death

2017 - 2023 The Fifth Seal is Opened

2023 - 2027 The Sixth Seal catastrophic earthquakes and other events

2027 - 2031 The Seventh Seal the trumpets are blown, 1 thru 7 over this span.

Trumpet 1
Hailstones and fire mingled with blood fall on the earth destroying 1/3 of all trees and grasses.

Trumpet 2
A mountain of fire or comet falls into the ocean killing 1/3 of all ocean life and destroys 1/3 of all ships.

Trumpet 3
A flaming star dubbed Wormwood hits dry land. 1/3 of all rivers are poisoned & 1/3 of all men die from drinking bitter waters.

Trumpet 4
1/3 of the sun and moon darken & 1/3 of all stars fall from the sky. Daylight decreases 1/3 and so does night.

Trumpet 5
A falling star opens the earth & thick smoke pours forth bringing a horrible horse shaped locust that torments the earth.

Trumpet 6
The Euphrates dries up and a 2 million man army destroys 1/3 of humanity. It also describes the other 3 armies as watchers, 4 including the 2 million. I believe this is Armageddon.

Trumpet 7
Its done. Tne Pisces age is over and the great 25,920 year solar revolution is completed.

Hows that sound manny?

3blade'

I think you synchronization is correct but I think your time line is off, I think its sooner then we think?

manny, the time code is all through the bible if you know how to decipher it. If anything what I have posted is a little to soon, maybe 20 yrs. Some of the books of the bible come up with 2078 as the latest. It doesn't have to end in disaster either but I'm not so sure we're smart enough to change it at this point.

crud. 5 years till i get a new horse to ride. then just when i hit retirement in twenty years the whole thing ends. I knew i shouldn't of put my money in that 401k...shoulda bought bottled water an food instead.

>manny, the time code is all
>through the bible if you
>know how to decipher it.
>If anything what I have
>posted is a little to
>soon, maybe 20 yrs. Some
>of the books of the
>bible come up with 2078
>as the latest. It doesn't
>have to end in disaster
>either but I'm not so
>sure we're smart enough to
>change it at this point.
>

Good point!

So the first post states how this guy has predicted some of the bad things that have happened.

I would like to know how much stuff this guy has predicted that has not come true? Of course they will never say, because its all about doom and gloom.

It's Bush's fault!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom