Suppressed Rifles

BeanMan

Long Time Member
I wandered into a gun shop in New Zealand lst week. I was surprised to see that they had many semi auto and bolt action rifles equipped with supressors. They can't have pistols but they can have silencers. Go figure.

NewZealand2011096.jpg

NewZealand2011097.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Mar-01-11 AT 08:46AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-01-11 AT 08:45?AM (MST)

thats interesting. they really like 10/22's don't they ! don't see too any u.s. made rifles except the 10/22's and the rem 22.....what currancy do they use there ?

LAST EDITED ON Mar-01-11 AT 09:05AM (MST)[p]Prices aren't that bad......scopes and suppressor included.

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

LAST EDITED ON Mar-01-11 AT 11:02AM (MST)[p]The prices are pretty good for a suppressed 10/22. Mine just looks like a bull barrel...that along with some sub-sonic rounds makes for a quiet rat killer.

I have a couple and I cringe a bit when I think how much they were.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Breeder,

I don't know why they aren't allowed pistols. Something to do with their government I suppose.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom