Support Payments Over Forever!

Zim

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON May-09-13 AT 05:13PM (MST)[p]27 Years supporting 5 people ended for me yesterday in court. Emancipated the last 2 sons and I am done with lazy unemployed ex-wife welfare queen. What godaweful misery. She never made one deposit into our joint checking account in 27 years. Not one. My advice.......DO NOT EVER OPEN A JOINT CHECKING ACCOUNT OR PUT ANY REAL ESTATE JOINTLY WITH ANYONE ELSES NAME ON THE TITLE - UNCONDITIONALLY. Your life's work could very well end up financing some chicken fried steak eating, Jerry Springer watching, trailer trash's retirement. The states certainly don't want your parasite feeding off their liberal unsustainable welfare roll, so they will hitch that cart to whomever loves their children enough to work.

This rented mule is too worn out to even celebrate. Barely enough energy left to unhook the cart off my back and burn it.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

LAST EDITED ON May-15-13 AT 03:20PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-09-13 AT 06:49?PM (MST)

>Don't beat around the bush Zim
>just say how you feel,
>let it all out.

OK. In my mind it is a sin to waste the gift of a 4 year education from a quality college and throw it in the face of god. I have seen many faces at drive-up burger windows that would kill for such a degree. People like my ex should be thrown in jail for child neglect and child abuse to sit on her *** her whole life and control, manipulate the children I worked so hard for.

Instead our pathetic legal system throws buckets of money at them, at the expense of the hard working, loving parent.

Hey Zim?

What'd that last Oriental Chick cost you?:D

She Love You Long Time?

Happy Ending maybe?

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Gzzzz Zim sound like you and me are sharing the same sinking boat! But my big sinker is coming home! To put her lead azz back in the chair! I hope it is lighter now that she had been gone 8 months!

Bigfish

Don't drink and call your Girlfriend at night!!!!!!

>Gzzzz Zim sound like you and
>me are sharing the same
>sinking boat! But my big
>sinker is coming home! To
>put her lead azz back
>in the chair! I hope
>it is lighter now that
>she had been gone 8
>months!
>
>Bigfish
>
>
>Don't drink and call your Girlfriend
>at night!!!!!!

What?

What about Ms Montana?

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

LAST EDITED ON May-09-13 AT 08:58PM (MST)[p]Well Bess she told me that she did not want anymore kids! And since i still have to grown up yet! Well let's just say it did not work! And oh ya I got a 9year old daughter also! It was fun while it lasted! :)

Don't drink and call your Girlfriend at night!!!!!!

LAST EDITED ON May-10-13 AT 06:55AM (MST)[p]>Hey Zim?
>What'd that last Oriental Chick cost
>you?:D
>
>She Love You Long Time?
>
>Happy Ending maybe?

elkassassin,

None of the asians I have dated since my divorce cost me anything because they have all been hard working and self-supporting. It's the caucasian Arkansas trailer trash that ate chicken fried steaks like they were being abolished, never budged off the couch, and never helped support my kids. I can't say enough about the Chicagoland asian women. They typically judge me by how well I treat them, not by my bankroll (or lack thereof).

Going to spend this weekend at a Wisconsin Dells resort with my latest, Fang. She hotter than a firecracker! At 48, her bikini still puts typical caucasian teenagers to shame. Fang does her best to make me forget about the loser ex. She herself was abused and beaten by her ex (who was a provincial judge in Sichuan, China) I would LOVE to kick that guys ***, especially due to my disrespect of corrupt attorneys and judges.

98522013-04-14_15.47.02.jpg

"very rice to meet you"....lmmfao....you guys suck......lol

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

Good for you Ken.

I remember those days myself.

I had two kids but from different mothers.....

Every time I turned around one of 'em was wanting more $$$.

When I fianlly was done, I took the $475 and went out and bought me a brand new 1999, 4-door F350 and still had $125 a month leftover!

Robb

Congrats, sorry it took 27 years!
I couldn't imgaine what 27 years of support is would be like to an ex.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

>I couldn't imgaine what 27 years
>of support is would be
>like to an ex.

NOTE - Only the last 7 years were court ordered $800/month child support. The first 20 were during the marriage, but in fact I paid much more during those years. It cost me all the hopes and dreams I worked so hard to achieve, including 45 acreas of beautiful wooded heaven on earth.

All four of my sisters are educated professionals who shared equally in supporting their families. I had the misfortune to find a real deadbeat from hell. I virtually could not have done any worse.

LAST EDITED ON May-10-13 AT 08:42AM (MST)[p]My BIL is a former Army Ranger....I say that so soften the idea that he is also a retired attorney. (patent). Great guy, and takes good care of my sister. He had a wife similar to Zim's..... only he paid $6700 PER MONTH in alimony. The day he made his last payment was the second best day of his life.

Congratulations Zim! Now you can concentrate on the imporant stuff. Like importing a new wife and rescuing her from the sweatshop.

I feel great for you Zim, is the ex now going to lose weight try to get motivated to find some other rich basterd??

Hey Zim, she looks a little small to be carrying your tree stand around and hauling out your deer, maybe you should look for a little bit bigger Asian girlfriend/packmule.

I guess that is the difference between all of us.

I would have....did....kick her to the curb 25 years before you did.
If you had to pay anyway, might as well not have to keep looking at the witch everyday!

"Being an idiot is NOT an art form. Give it up!"

zim, if I have learned ONE thing from your mistakes, it's that your choice in women SUCKS....since day 1!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

I still have 2 more years of extortion payments to go myself. I hope to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel just like you.

I guess I'll never understand guys bitching about having to pay for their kids, but I was raised by a single father and our dead beat mom never helped. You poor bastards....

Todd

LAST EDITED ON May-15-13 AT 03:17PM (MST)[p]>I guess I'll never understand guys
>bitching about having to pay
>for their kids, but I
>was raised by a single
>father and our dead beat
>mom never helped. You poor
>bastards....
>
>Todd

I was proud to support my kids. My problem was it should have been a 50% share, not 100% for them. The other 50% should have been the ex's responsibility...........And I should have paid 0% instead of 100% for the lazy unemployed ex.

>LAST EDITED ON May-15-13
>AT 03:17?PM (MST)

>
>>I guess I'll never understand guys
>>bitching about having to pay
>>for their kids, but I
>>was raised by a single
>>father and our dead beat
>>mom never helped. You poor
>>bastards....
>>
>>Todd
>
>I was proud to support my
>kids. My problem was
>it should have been a
>50% share, not 100% for
>them. The other 50%
>should have been the ex's
>responsibility...........And I should have paid
>0% instead of 100% for
>the lazy unemployed ex.
>
>***********************************
>Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club,
>NRA, UWC & DP Hate
>Club

Did you have 50% custody?

Todd

Todd,

Hell no, if I had choice I would have had 100% custody. My 100% contribution should entitle me to that. But you see our legal system throws the kids at the lazy. For her 0% support she controlled and manipulated my children out of my life. There is no amount of money that can ever repair that damage.

Get to pay 100%, and get to see them 0%. Sound like a deal?

LAST EDITED ON May-16-13 AT 07:30AM (MST)[p]It never ceases to amaze me when folks equate a kid's living expenses as a liability compensated by LOSS OF VISITATION! Go figure. That should entitle us to GET OUR KIDS. Those of us who love our kids enough to work for them and support them, want to have them, not get them raped from our lives by some creepy unemployed controlling welfare queen.

In my entire 7 divorce years, I never missed a single supoport ayment. Not even one late. For that, the legal system has denied me from seeing my two youngest sons for the last two years! Instead, they have been in the hands of an animal in Texas.

That animal drove right past my sister, who was dying of cancer, on her way to a home in Texas where she has been unempolyed the last 3+ years. My dear sister asked to see the witch before she died. The witch drove right past, with my two youngsters in tow.

$1150.00 a month is what I paid since he was 3!
and now he's 19 and I just gave him 23k for college last fall.. and now it's summer classes and then a new school year. can't stop being there dad when the support ends! And I don't think I make that much!
smack

>LAST EDITED ON May-16-13
>AT 07:30?AM (MST)

>
>It never ceases to amaze me
>when folks equate a kid's
>living expenses as a liability
>compensated by LOSS OF VISITATION!
> Go figure. That
>should entitle us to GET
>OUR KIDS. Those of
>us who love our kids
>enough to work for them
>and support them, want to
>have them, not get them
>raped from our lives by
>some creepy unemployed controlling welfare
>queen.
>
>In my entire 7 divorce years,
>I never missed a single
>supoport ayment. Not even
>one late. For that,
>the legal system has denied
>me from seeing my two
>youngest sons for the last
>two years! Instead, they
>have been in the hands
>of an animal in Texas.
>
>
>That animal drove right past my
>sister, who was dying of
>cancer, on her way to
>a home in Texas where
>she has been unempolyed the
>last 3+ years. My
>dear sister asked to see
>the witch before she died.
> The witch drove right
>past, with my two youngsters
>in tow.
>
>***********************************
>Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club,
>NRA, UWC & DP Hate
>Club

She sounds like a prize winner. I can really see why you married her. You made a horrible choice.

>She sounds like a prize winner.
> I can really see
>why you married her.
>You made a horrible choice.

By far the most horrible decision in my entire life. There's nothing even worthy of 2nd place in that category.

I could honestly say even the worst Match dates I have met in the last 7 years would have been a vast, vast improvement.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-13 AT 10:07AM (MST)[p]I have to mention one lone silver lining. Through the entire divorce process there was one thing of great value no corrupt attorney nor state judge had the ability to steal from me and throw at the welfare queen.............my hunting bonus/preference points! These totalled near 300 as of last year. I never thought about it as I was buying them in multiple states since 1996. They were 100% insulated from the legal rape process. I didn't even have to list them as an asset! Hahaha crooked judges! :)

Something some of you guys might want to keep in mind, ESPECIALLY if your wife does not work, or refuses to maximize her college education for a real career. Like it or not, that is the reality given our liberal court system. My points turned out to be the best investment of my life. Rock solid confirmation of the "bows before hoes" policy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom