Support Our Sponsors and Stay Updated on the Latest Gear Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Hey everyone!

I occasionally receive special offers, product updates, and notifications from our site sponsors like Vortex, Camera Land, SKRE, PhoneSkope, Boring Rifle's, Straight Jacket Armory, Bad Ass Outdoor Gear and others. I’ll be sharing these deals and announcements with you all in this thread to keep you in the loop.

Our sponsors help keep MonsterMuleys.com running, so if you're in the market for new hunting gear, I encourage you to check them out and show your support. It’s a great way to give back to the community and keep the site thriving.

Thanks for making this forum a great place with your photos, opinions, comments, videos, and more. Your contributions are what keep us going!

Happy hunting!

We have a new sponsor here at Monster Muleys! Straight Jacket Armory, based out of Mount Pleasant, Utah. They have set out to build the most accurate, light weight, Carbon fiber and titanium rifles offered anywhere with the customer service you deserve! Take some time and explore their website.

mail.jpg
mail.png
mail.gif
mail (1).jpg
mail (2).jpg
mail (3).jpg
mail (4).jpg

Product of the Week at SKRE - Kaibab 300 Merino Hoodie

Built to tame the Mountains, The Kaibab 300 was designed and crafted as a universal core insulation layer using Superfine Merino wool. At 300 grams per square meter, the Kaibab 300 is a powerhouse at maintaining core temperature and is designed to be layered against the skin with the flexibility to layer independently over a base layer shirt.

No other fabric breathes like Merino wool which is why Merino was the clear choice in constructing this incredible base layer. The fact that merino wool can absorb an astonishing 35% of its weight in water, without feeling wet, and rapidly discharge it into the environment makes it the most breathable material around.

Recommended use: Mid-Heavy Weight Base Layer
Weight: 1 lb 6 oz

1729708268527.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom