Supercross Tomorrow

kawboy

Very Active Member
I will be there, rain or shine. Sitting on row 6.

Who will be there?

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

It's gonna be a cold ass race but I'll be there! My 3 year old son wants to meet James Stewart...He says he wants to call him a weenie!lmao

Traditional >>>------->

I love supercross...but you ever try to meet those guys? Especially the guys like Stewart? If you want an autograph you will have to get a ticket ahead of time....wait in line for like 2 hours if you want a chance to get up there before he gets tired of signing, meet him for like 3.4 seconds, maybe if he's feeling friendly you might...might get a pic with him. You probably won't see him outside of the Rv until he steps out to get on the bike. At least thats how it was in Vegas.
Kinda feel sad for his teammates who sign at the same time but no one is waiting in thier line, he sits there looking lost almost.
The most approacable guy was LaRocco and he is one of my favorites next to Windham. Windham is the only guy out there with any class at all anymore. The lesser guys you can get autographs pretty easy.
Almost met Ricky in the elevator in Vegas, didn't even know he was there, he was in the back corner and couldn't even see him..man he is one short sob.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom