Supercross St. Louis!

HorseCreek

Very Active Member
Top 5 qualifying: Stewart, Dungey, Villopoto, Canard, and Reed.
Should be a great night!
Who's your pick?

Traditional >>>------->

For me, I want anyone but Stewart. I would like to see Dungey win the title so people will stop saying he only won it since everyone was hurt, he is getting faster every week. But if he does win it they bash on win for not winning the most races or as many as last year. Who ever wins this title will have won one of the toughest supercross championships for the past couple decades. I am also a big fan of Canard and would like to see him get on a winning streak here at the end. Both Dungey and Canard are good kids with great work ethics and their heads haven't gotten big. This has been an amazing season so far, I hope they just keep it up.

I like all the top 5! Dungey, Vilopotto, and Canard are hard working and down to earth. Stewart is so fast when he can keep it upright. Reed was a whiner, but is a different person since creating his own team. I am pulling for Reed, just because he's doing it on his own terms.

I have always been a fan of Bubba, but I would like to see potto take it. I have been unable to watch most of the races this year so I dont even know who is injured or what. I do plan on making it to the Vegas race this year though. I might try for the SLC one also.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Slc and Vegas are on my to do list. Stewart is wreckless and overrated. Villopoto has kinda turned into a whiner. I started out cheering for RV2 but I'm hopin for Reed now just to spite JS. Dungey and Canard are going to be dominant for a long time! They are old school hard workers. I would love to see K-dub get a win this year in slc again!
This is the best year I can ever remember!

Traditional >>>------->

Can't forget K-dub, I hope that SLC is dry so he can do his transition jumps in opening ceremonies from one lane to another, they showed one the other race they figured was about 80 feet or so and covered 3 racing lanes, if not I will also be in vegas and he will do it there as well.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom