SUPERBRAWL 49 !!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
You can say what you want!

All You NASCAR Haters can say what you want!

But We watch it all for the same Reasons!

Just to see the Score try & be settled for a few Seconds at the End of the Game/Race!

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

Nobody will remember who "won" this game, only who lost it, on the worst play call in SB history. The old school coaches all simultaneously rolled over in their graves. This NFL is too cutesy.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

My youngest is 9 and he and my 10 year old love watching football. They are both Seahawk haters so they were getting a little bummed there at the end of the game when the Seahawks were making a drive and got that lucky catch (They always have unbelievable luck at the end of games and pull out miraculous wins somehow. We were NOT happy about seeing that happen again!) but, my how quickly things can turn, huh?!? LOL

We were all cheering when Butler made that interception and then when the fight broke out on the next play my 9 year old gleefully said, "OH MY GOSH!!! BEST.SUPERBOWL.EVER!!!!" lol

Good stuff. We watched the fight part again.

Overall I thought it was a good game but that ending...WOW!

I think god was pretty happy.......when the seahawks player looked up and the ball landed in his grasp seahawks fans looked up and said thank you god.........when the patriots player intercepted the pass patriot fans looked up and said thank you god!Gosh those football fans are tuned in!

This was a fun game for a Vikings fan!
J_T_B

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom