Superbowl Picks?

M

Model_70_Guy

I'm going with the Packers. I don't think they will dominate the Steelers but I think the Packers are playing the best football I have seen so far in post season.

Steelers. Edge to Big Ben playing in his third Super Bowl vs.
Rogers being in his first. Should be a great game.

ELDORADO

THE PACKERS HAVE A SLIGHTLY BETTER DEFENSE THAN THE STEELERS, ON OFFENSE THE SAME STORY......BUT SLIGHT AGAIN......SHOULD BE A GOOD GAME...........YD.

Looking for the Pack to win, Clay mathews with a huge game.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

+1 beavis, I dont want to see Rapistberger win. Go Greenbay

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

My money's on Dallas!

The dallas temptations that is... :)

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

My bad, I just re-read the thread.

I thinky you guys may be talking about the NFL. I forgot they existed. I was talking about the LFL! ROFL!

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

Packers by 1

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

This game has the makings to be the best Superbowl ever. Yes, Pittsburgh's defense is ranked #1 and nobody, and I mean nobody can contain Roethlisberger. He'll get out of the pocket and burn the Packer secondary. Will he be sacked a couple times? Possibly...Pouncy is out and they already had a suspect O-Line to begin with....they have the last few years. That's why Roethlisberger is their QB. He turns nothing into something. That is what this game is going to be about....can Roethlisberger extend plays like he has in the past. I believe so. I say Steelers win 24-21.

Steve
I got put in time out for a bad signature! Sorry Founder...

Never have been a big Steelers or Packers fan, but I have to go with the Packers. Aaron Rodgers grew up in our town and I knew him as a kid.

I'll go with the Packers but truth be told, I only watch it for the Go Daddy commercials.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom