Superbowl picks

Either way I don't have a favorite. Miami is not playing.

That being said I will watch and just ask for a close high scoring game that comes down to a last drive from either team.

I do predict that BUD will have the best comm.

Cards-27
Steelers-24

That's what i'm hoping to see anyway, but with Pittsburg's unstoppable defense, i'm not sure AZ can hold them back to score.

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Who's playing?.......lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I have been somewhat of a Steeler fan since I was young (back in the days of T Bradshaw). However, I like to see the underdog win also. I guess I'm pulling for both teams. Kind of weird.

I would guess Steelers 34 Cards 23

I'll be watching with my family.

Pittsburgh 28 Arizona 13

The Steelers defense will be too much for the Cards. I actually hope it is a great game.

Don't care......I have a date with some coyotes this evening and I KNOW who will win that game!!!!!!!

All you cards band wagon guys better jump on now while you can still be a part of the 15 minutes of fame. By 7 pm.....it'll be gone!!

Steelers 23
Cardinals 17

Kurt Warner WILL NOT throw for more than 300 yards. He WILL have either two INT's or two lossed fumbles.

Steve

My heart says Cardinals, great story. My head says Steelers, tough, tough team. Steelers 31-17 Kinda hope I'm wrong. mtmuley

Grizzlyplummer
you was pretty close for sure. It looked for a minute that the cards was going to pull it out. Good Game

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

My hats off to the Cards! They played a heck of a game and almost pulled out the Cinderella season! Holmes just proved to tough to defend! Great Superbowl for sure! I hope Warner does not retire yet. That team could really make some noise next season too!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom