Superbowl Haters

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Sorry but I must continue my Superbowl issue....I have many friends that know I'm a diehard Steelers fan. At the end of the first half as well as halftime, I recieved at least 5 texts talking sh!t about how the game was going....and these texts were from "friends". I never sent a derogatory response in return even though in my head I'm thinking, "what a bunch of a holes!" Who does that to friends? Right? Anyway, I let it go thinking the Steelers may come back and then I'd really have the last laugh. never happened so I sent a simple text to all those "haters" that texted me before halftime. I said, "I received several texts....and theyre all from those that intend to put me down because the Steelers didn't win the Superbowl? You are supposedly my friends and you are rubbing it in?"
I got a couple responses saying it wasnt them or "ha ha, it's no big deal"..."Steelers are doing good (sarcastic)". Anyway....maybe I take it too seriously but friends should be supportive...not bag on you when things aren't going your way. I have some good friends and that's who I was with tonite. The rest can suck it!!

Steve
I got put in time out for a bad signature! Sorry Founder...

Its just a game Wiz.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

jeezus....you sound like a lot of fun.....lol

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

FYI Wiz, listening to a diehard Steeler fan is kind of like being around a drunk. It is pretty hard to do if you aren't one of them. My brother-in-law is a Steelers fan and he got a text or two from me but took it all in stride after all his talking for two weeks straight. Like Hardway said,"Its just a game." Lets just hope they get a new CBA in place so we can do it again next year. I would go nuts after huntin season with no football!

You are right, its just a game that I have no direct interest in. But...I never brag or put another fan down about their team making it to the big game. I'm one to let it happen and let the chips fall where they may. I'd never talk sh!t to another or put them or their favorite team down just to get a rise out of someone....especially someone I cared about. Maybe those that texted me don't know how serious I take it, but they should as I see or talk to them at least once a week. One of them is my bro in law. Just inconsiderate is all.....no sweat....just a game. But, I'd never bag on others but rather say "sorry your team didn't win." instead of rubbing it in. Maybe I'm just a softie. :)

Steve

Nickman- When I draw that Goodale tag, you and I will be hooking up and I'll definately take that hug! LOL!!

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Feb-07-11 AT 00:11AM (MST)[p]and I repeat....

jeezus....you sound like a lot of fun.....lol

wambulance.jpg

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

ya Steelers last chance for the next decade and the blew hard!!
Once I was dragged to this movie from a hot chick who I wanted to have hot ..... (well you know....) and it was very painful to sit and watch however hay I made it through it(that movie was ESCLIPS and Edward needs to die becuz he screwing it up for all guys...)as far as the text messages and those guys well its pay back time like crazy glue in tool boxes locks at work prick rimming coffee cups, bachlor party negitive suddenly appear......
need any help?

rackmaster

Steve you really shouldn't post when you're buzzin'.
Steeler fans,Yankee fans,Aggie fans and yes Cowboys fans all talk she-ite but can't take it when it turns around on 'em.
I am an NFC guy so was glad GB won.(Plus not a big fan of the sex offender Roth-hamburger.) I get that the Steelers made mistakes but that's all part of it.Rodgers had about 5 big passes dropped too or it would have been worse.Plus they held 'em when it counted.HMMMM.....didn't turn it over and played good defense-sounds like they won it fair and square to me.

Now how about some cheese with that whine?

Easy Wisz!

Hope you never have to ask for help deciding on a SILVER Scope around here!:D

you wanna see hate?
The next time the Steelers play the Oakland Raiders go to the Coliseum painted up in black & gold & sit in the black hole.
We'll be waiting anxiously for your report.

:)

HEY WAIT A MINUTE........I HAVE BEEN IN SOUTH AFRCIA. I THOUGHT THE DALLAS COWBOYS WERE IN THE SUPER BOWL THIS YEAR.....WHAT THE HELL......THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN DANG IT.....2012 .......FOR SURE SAYS OUR RESIDENT COWBOY FAN.

LOL Yukon!!!

Wiz I hate that chit too!

I caught hell from all my Raider fan friends this year about my Broncos. Luckily there was no cell phones back in the day of them losing one Super Bowl after another or they woulda been on me then but they used to call me in the middle of losing Super Bowls but I just didn't answer the phone.

If they aren't Packer fans then what the hell are they bragging about at least your team got in it!

Bill

cbeard- Ya....I probably should stay off MM after having a few!! LOL. And, yes, the Packers played good D and had no turnovers. That's great for them....if they like to play that way.:/ HaHa.
Rack- Great story but not sure what you are getting at with it. By the way, did you hit it? :)

Steve

Jeezus you get waaaaayyyyy too worked up over this crap. I love football more than anyone, but I have never worried about people giving me crap over the Cowboys for God sake.

Dude, those overpaid, overhyped, a-holes that you are putting this much life energy into don't even know or care that you exist!!! Remember that.

C'MON STEVE, YOU LITTLE JACK WAGON, I SUPPOSE YELLOW BOTHER'S YOU TOO..BOB. LOL was this guy one of your friends.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Hey Wiz, imagine how I feel being a Cowboys fan and having
both the hated Packers and Steelers playing in our stadium!!!

ELDORADO

YES GATOR, THE LITTLE JACK WAGON WAS A FRIEND HOPE HE STILL IS, NEXT TIME I RUN INTO HIM I'LL GIVE HIM A BOX OF TISSUES..RAS

You guys crack me up. As mentioned in my original post, I was a bit buzzed. Normally I'm a happy guy after a few but that game just tore me up. I was in no mood for being ribbed but I suppose now, I deserve twice as much! :) This morning I texted those that ribbed me last night and made ammends. No love lost...
BOB- I don't need the tissues, thanks anyway. Maybe you should hold onto them to wipe up the Marsaleks spooge that's always on your chin! HaHa! Just ribbin' ya!!

Cowboys? WTF? Are they still in the league? LOL

Steve

STEVE, YEA I NO YOU WERE BUZZ CLICKING AFTER THE GAME YOU HAD TO VENT SOMEHOW, BUT FOE CHRIST SAKES WHINE HERE AND YOU WILL GET YOUR ARSE HANDED TOO YOU. FAR AS THE SPOOGE ON MY FACE, HELL I HAVENT WORKED IN 3 WEEKS, ITS JUST THE FAVORITES WORKING, I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO PUT THE KNEE PADS ON TO GO SUCK UP TO GET BACK TO WORK, BY THE WAY WE HAVE A LOT OF NIGHT WORK COMING UP YOU WONT TO COME AND GIVE IT A WHRIL...BOB..

I don't think they'll have me back for another try, Bob. I still haven't brushed up on the ol' espanol enuf to be able to communicate with the other help! At least the weather is nice while you're off. You been out doing anything?...besides hanging out in the Maverick, I mean. :)

Steve

Wiz, question for ya, you being a Pitt fan??

I see Big Ben completed 25/40 passes right? Does that included the two completions to the Packers players??

Thanks in advance for the clarification.

STEVE, YEA BEEN KEEPING BUSY, HAVENT BEEN IN THE MAV FOR A LONG TIME, BEEN OUT ON THE BIKE ALOT CANT BEAT THE WEATHER, YOU BETTER GET YOUR ARSE OVER THERE ON ORCUTT HILL, THE PIGS HAVE TOO BE THICK IN THERE WITH ALL THE DAMAGE THERE DOING. HELL YOU CAN SEE IT RIGHT OF THE FREEWAY..BOB.

Wiz you have my sympathy these cold hearted bustards. I wasn't happy when things started looking bad for the Packers. I have been a lifelong Packers fan and couldn't even enjoy the win in 97 because of Favre, who I didn't and still don't like. So this one was extra sweet as I actually got to watch the Pack play this year at Detroit.

On the bright side I think the Steelers will be good for a long time, or at least until Rothliesburger goes to prison.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-08-11 AT 11:45AM (MST)[p]Here you go Wiz - send this pic to all your hater friends.

4969haters.jpg

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LMAO! That's what I'm talking about.

"until Roethlisberger goes to prison"? Shame on you! LOL

Bob- I hope you didnt go ride today. This wind would have knocked you off your bike! Strange how it can go from 70's to windy and freezing balls in a heartbeat. Gotta love the central coast.

Rug- buck you!! HaHa

Steve

i must admit the steeler fans take there football VERY seriously. i work with a couple guys and they are still whinning, making excusses like the last fourth down call at the end of the game was pass interferance. if they made the first down ben would have pulles it off ect. never seen this much whinning from fans of a team that lost the superbowl. i am a lifelong charger fan. when the niner's handed it to us i was p.o.'d for a couple hours but not a few days !

Wiz....
tap it?(you had to ask!!)
like I was a CATHOLIC PREIST and she was a Fresh Chior Boy...
lIke I was Texas Cowboy and happend along and found a Sheep with her head stuck in a fence....
like a Non-Resi deer hunter in Utah Southern gen area would tap that yearling forked horn in the 5 day season and its 3 pm......"day 5"!

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom