Superbowl ads

GoDaddy.com.....I'm sure there were other commercials out there; but that is the only one I had runnin through my head....

Loved the Doritos "Crystal Ball" - Absolutely hilarious. The rest were pretty crappy.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

My favorite was the Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head....with her lips falling off!!! LMAO!! I told my wife that I wish I could do that with her lips sometimes.......then I woke up in the hospital asking who won the game!!! ;)

My favorite was the guy getting blowed off the house and ricocheting off the van getting himself up and dusting himself off saying "Im GOOD" Been there--Done that

Fishlake just read your response....Now I gotta wipe the Coffee off my computer screen....Did your wife tell you what the final score was?

I liked the GoDaddy and Doritos ads. I though the guy getting hit by the bus at the end of the Doritos ad was hilarious. GoDaddy always has great commercials. Also liked the Budweiser ads, thought they were good but not hilarious like some Bud ads in years past.

The one I did not like was the CareerBuilder.ocm ad. I didn't care for that one at all.

you gotta like Danica :) but i liked the bud light one where they were in a budget type meeting and to cut costs the kid says we could stop having bud light at all these meetings ,,,, and the camera pans outside and shows him flying out the window chair and all,,,,, hits the ground and says I WAS JUST KIDDING LOL

Actually there were a lot of good ones this year, only a couple cull ones....last year they really sucked..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom