super tags

No.

First drawing for the super tags is June 15th.
On that day, not earlier like some draws.
Second drawing is August 17th.

For the regular draw, we usually here back by the end of June, I think.

are they drawing the same way they did last year, pulling a name out of the bin??? i know there was talk about having it computerized? anyone know. i guess i could call and ask them.

Travis
www.RidgelineOutdoors.com
Blacks-Creek Pack Dealer

So on the Super Tags..is there a "draw status" link or something similar to see if you drew or not or do you just hope for a phone call or letter in the mail and if it does not come you just assume you did not draw.

Check the IDFG website, They will post the results right away. Usually that day or the next after the drawing, I believe they call you also.

I got my cel tattoeed to my a##.

Is this a new law just for Idaho or are all state going to be doing this!!!
super hunt drawing set

The first Super Hunt and Super Hunt Combo drawing this year is set for Tuesday, June 15.

Because of a change in state law, Fish and Game no longer will hold a public drawing. The law doesn't allow Fish and Game to release the names of license or tag holders without written permission.

Fish and Game will notify winners individually and announce winners who consent to release their names

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom