Super Tag Data?

If you're talking the actual Super Tag drawing, there is only one tag per species and the Trifecta winner gets any three tags of their choosing. Governor/Commissioner tags there are a bunch!!!

If you are talking numbers of applicants, this was all I have seen for 2021 "This year (2021), 111,606 tickets were sold, nearly a 9% increase from last year. The program has raised more than $7.6 million for top conservation issues since its inception."

If you're talking the actual Super Tag drawing, there is only one tag per species and the Trifecta winner gets any three tags of their choosing. Governor/Commissioner tags there are a bunch!!!
Yeah Super Tag draws. I was hoping to see total number of opportunities purchased. Like deer 100,000, Moose 300,000, Wolf 10, etc. I know the governors and Commissioners tags are different.

That actually would be nice to know, never have seen anything on it though, deadline is coming up ya better add to those numbers ?

That actually would be nice to know, never have seen anything on it though, deadline is coming up ya better add to those numbers ?
I add a little. Actually I add for my wife daughter and son more than myself. But I know it is like winning the lotto. I also buy lotto tickets as gifts as well...

111K apps for 10 tags is averaging around 10K each. I know some would be higher and some lower. but ....."So you're saying there's a chance?" :)

I actually hunted with the Deer Super Tag winner in 128 a couple years ago. He was from Colorado, and said it was like a curse. He hunted in every premium unit and kept passing bucks and moving on to the next.

111K apps for 10 tags is averaging around 10K each. I know some would be higher and some lower. but ....."So you're saying there's a chance?" :)
I would feel there would be a huge swing depending on species and trifecta vs single species etc. I wonder if people apply tons of times for one species, or they pic one of each? Today while talking with my daughter she was only interested in 2 species and so she only applied for 2. My only 2, myself I am a little different...

Always a chance so long as you pay... No chance if you don't throw your hat in.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom