Super Redneck Sling!!!!

FishlakeElkHunter

Very Active Member
This has got to be one of the funniest damn videos I have seen in a long time!!!! These guys are NUTS!!!! But it sure looks like something I would have tried growing up in good old sevier county.

I love that. Just when you think the guy driving the wheeler is going to stop he keeps going another 50ft. That is definitely the redneck sling.

That is in Mapleton canyon here in Utah. One of the rich guys that lives up there built it.

-DallanC

I happen to work for that rich guy. My wife and kids have tried the slingshot, but not me! BTW its in Hobble Creek.

Rich guy might not be rich for long if he keeps flipping people around like that...there are a lot of people that find there are easier ways to get a nice ranch up a canyon than working for it.....said the risk manager..........

I saw that on the CMT Engell's Here's your Sign Show the other night...I thought it should of one the $10,000.00 instead of the guy rolling a flat rock down off the bluff and drilling his wife's brand new SUV.

I think both of those clips were from Utah. We sure no how to have fun here, huh?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom