Super Bowl Picks

I'M picking the Niner's I think they have a chance now that no 52 of the Ravens will not be able to use that deer scent.

I'll be there Red.

GO 49ers !!

49712012-12-30-niners-cheerleaders-4_3_rx512_c680x510.jpg

8168esq-49ers-cheerleader-2011-103111-lg.jpg

8275professional-cheerleaders.jpg

I am going with the only pick and choosing the NINERS !!!

Party at my house you are all invited !!!

If I come do you promise not to beat me up?
Ravens by 9

Rutnbuck

LAST EDITED ON Jan-30-13 AT 07:04AM (MST)[p]

Easy. Smutty and Booby.

Whoops. I thought it said superbowl plicks.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

It has to be the niners, I do not want to hear that jack-hole, murdering ray lewis talking on espn for the next 15 years at how great he was by winning the SB in his last year. He needs to go out a losing just like the loser he is.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

"It is my penis, and I will wash it as fast and as long as I want to!" :)

>
>
>
>Easy. Smutty and Booby.
>
>Whoops. [font size="10" color="#FF0000"]Do you wear a helmet while rough housing at the chubhouse? Use protection, son![/font]

Ravens.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Rut why did you have to go and vote for the Ravens, we dont like the Ravens....You can only come to my party if you cheer for the 49ers!!!

Tagttractor ...Lucky you cheer loud for me ;-)

RAVENS BY 3...........but I don't care who wins as long as I get good numbers and win on the 3 different POOLS I paid for spots on the card...LOL

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I have no idea who will win but i'm proud of the way the 9'ers have played and advanced, i'm rooting for them!

What i'd really like to see and look forward to, is the SF Giants winning another World Series making that 3 out of last 4 years. Yes!! That would be doing something!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>RAVENS BY 3...........but I don't care
>who wins as long as
>I get good numbers and
>win on the 3 different
>POOLS I paid for spots
>on the card...LOL
>
>
>Brian
>http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

You will owe me breakfast after the 9ers send the Crows home with a loss.

2311idiot.jpg

+1 Joey. It would be nice to win the WS and the Super Bowl in the same year though.

My grandsons attend the same High School that Colin Kaepernick attended, so 49er fever is at a peak in the Eel family. There is a Colin Kaepernick tailgate party at the High School (Turlock, CA). They will be there!

Wish I could join you and 1911 fireball!

Eel

Well 1911 has to work so he will be getting a play by play from me, But the party is still on, would be nice to meet ya!

Rans I knew I liked you .....GO NINERS

Rut...you cant come if you are rooting for the ravens...yes food and yes sisters will be there....come one come all !!!

You will owe me breakfast after the 9ers send the Crows home with a loss.

And if the Ravens win...are you buying??

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

>Will you be in your cheerleader
>outfit red?

Only if you're coming NVB :)

Please dear Im tellin ya you need to change your mind !!!

Who made you the boss Red? Who wears the pants in your house any way? I think you just need to bring the sisters, food, and beer. Oh and you can wear the cheerleader outfit.

Rutnbuck

Since you put it that way. I concede go 49rs. Really I know you wear the pants in the house and she just tells you what pants to wear. Just don't tell her where I live!

Rutnbuck

Good luck with that one Boot You would have better luck pulling crocadile theeth! She will bite your head off!

Rutnbuck

> Good luck with that one
>Boot You would
>have better luck pulling crocadile
>theeth! She will bite
>your head off!
>
> Rutnbuck

Ummm..... no comment! :)

I'm predicting a good close game UNTIL mid way through the third quarter. Then the 9ers defense closes down and the Ravens defense wears down. 9ers by 2+ scores!!!!!!!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-13 AT 04:47PM (MST)[p]My Sis asked me to come down, a couple hundred miles, for a little get together at her house, the S.Bowl thing. Afraid i ticked her off a bit, here's my reply;

"Hi Sis, Thanks but i simply can not attend your Super Bowl Party. One can't imagine how difficult it becomes when dozens of invites present the difficult process of choosing witch gala events to attend. I find yours too late to be taken seriously. Really Girl, if you must send late invitations, you should also include a car and driver. Maybe next year, i will from you, receive a proper and timely invitation to consider but as a long time "A" list invitee, i fear even then that i must shun your lowly event as a matter of good taste.

Respectfully, Sir Joseph of Cardoza"

She will live! :) oh, she's picking the Niners and giving two points!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom