SUPER BOWL PICKS!!!!!

JakeH

Long Time Member
OK now that we got the wild card games outa the way who is everyone picking to go the distance.

Who's going to be in it, who will win, and what will the score be.

Here is mine, Vikings 36, Ravens 24.

And I'm hopeing that Arizona can pull it off but we will see.

Jake H. SHED OR DEAD IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Colts 45
Saints 54

It will be a pass happy affair.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Cowboys All The Way!!!!!!

Colts will falter after the lay downs and time off!

And dad gum it i'm from IN, really honked off about the end of the season

LH

Well it depends on which Cardinal team shows up in New Orleans this Saturday. I'm really rooting for them because I feel that they got robbed last year. Way to many bad calls last year. What wierd is that I'm a Packers fan but I live in AZ. The Pack will have their day. Maybe next year, Rogers has some sic #'s.
GO CARDS!!!

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak."
-Ted Nugent-

Seahawks and the Vikings!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

I would like to see the Vikings and the Chargers go at it. I think it would be a hell of a shootout since they are both the type of teams that can put a lot of points on the board. But... I have a funny feeling about them Cowboys and I hope it's just gas.. Anway.. Chargers 38 Vikings 35

>49ers 27 the Seahawks 21
>
>Eel

You might be on to something Eel.. I know your always pulling for the underdogs..

JakeH, I like your picks. The Colts and the Saints wont make it to the superbowl. The main thing I learned this year is that once a team starts losing, they keep losing. For all the Saints fans, There has never been a team thats lost their last three regular season games and made it to the superbowl.

Split decision: The AP will vote for the Jets (because of their big media market), and the Coaches will vote for the Cowboys (Americas team). Holy crap, that sounds stupid; glad this one will be settled on the field... :)

Colts will beat the Cardinals.

I'm leaning toward Arizona vs. San Diego, though I wouldn't mind seeing Indianapolis in it, since we have a local kid playing for the Colts, Austin Collie.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-13-10 AT 00:52AM (MST)[p]Saints roll on Colts in ot(Brees starts pissing blood at half time and plays on..with out saying so)! Bush gets MPV racks up 211 yrds on the hoof!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

LAST EDITED ON Jan-13-10 AT 08:15AM (MST)[p]I'll take the one on the bottom row all the way to the left, the fourth from the left on the top row or fourth from the right on the second row up, thank you. Eel can have the rest!
I vote for the Cowboys, they have better cheerleaders.
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Yea but theres never been a team thats lost he superbowl and made the playoffs the next year..... till now.

CARDINALS!!!!

Is that so? I wonder how the Broncos lost 2 SB's in a row in the 80's, or how the Bills lost 4 in a row in the 90's.

2a0fcsk.gif

49ers and Seahawks huh..... hhhmmmm well good luck with that. LOL.

I think it will be the Vikings or Cardnals that win the SB, witch everone makes it there.

The colts skrewed them selves, 3 weeks is too long to have not played in a game, the saints lost to my 3 and 13 Buc's and lost there last 3 games, thats not a good sign.

But who knows it could be the seahawks or the 49ers ;-) LOL.

Jake H. SHED OR DEAD IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Jake, don't blame me. Pbear started it.:)

I'm rooting for the Cardinals. I like their quarterback, but I can't remember his name.

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... Much better! GO BIG D!!!!!
Eric

deerline.gif

Ok ok!
Before i lose ALL credability, i guess i better change my profile picture so i don't get crucified by all the Donkey haters out there!
I'm still a Donkey fan and will be buried in my Eddie Royal jersey!

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx290/slamdunk_04/E1x1BWINV1-2.jpg[/IMG]

I just remembered the name of Arizona's quarterback. Curt Darner, or something like that. GO ARIZONA!!!

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

>I just remembered the name of
>Arizona's quarterback. Curt Darner, or
>something like that. GO ARIZONA!!!
>
>
>Eel

Yep that's it.. Curt Darner and he's a darn good QB. Should be exciting

San Diego over Dallas by 6.

Curt Darner is exiled in Mexico by his ex-wife after she turned him in for poaching!

Jazz

...one game down, and already one of my two eliminated. Oh well, there's always ABC (Anybody But Cowgals) to pull for.

"Saints roll on Colts in OT(Brees starts pissing blood at half time and plays on..with out saying so)! Bush gets MPV racks up 211 yrds on the hoof!"(Bush give MPV trophy to Brees!)

I am still in...are you?

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom