Super Bowl Eats??

sageadvice

Long Time Member
What's on the menu at your place?"

The Chicken is Fried, The PSkeddy sauce is bubbling, The Clam Dip is made, the Brownies done, the Diet Pepsi and Mt Dew is Frosty...Lets Go Game Time!!

Go Niners!!

Joey

It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Wife is making homemade ravioli's. (one of my favorites).With chips and dip's and, like you Joey, ice cold Diet Pepsi .Aaahhhhh!

WELL.......ITS HONEY BAKED HAM, AU GRATIN TATERS, SMOKED TURKEY, SMOKED SALMON, 7 LAYER SALAD, CLAM DIP & CHIPS, BROWNIES/COOKIES, A MISSISSIPPI MUD PIE, PECAN PIE, NACHOS, & MICHELOBE LITE BEER.

THERE ARE SOME OTHER DISHES I WONT BE ABLE TO IDENTIFY, BUT THEY WILL BE GOOD I AM SURE.

HAPPY BOWL GAME...........................YD.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-03-13 AT 02:06PM (MST)[p]Darn it Dall, you guys are eating good!!

Couple weeks ago, i got a good Crab Feed and was thinking of trying to get a bunch for the Super Bowl. Just too pricy for my Winter time budget but i'll get by Ok with the eats i've got!

Clam Dip seems popular, Yummy stuff. Cream cheese, Snow's caned clams, and a touch of Worcester sauce. That's mine. Anybody else have a different recipe?

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

WELL JOEY, I LIKE TO EAT......AND I LOVE MY BEER !!! BUT AFTER THE GAME TODAY I HIT THE DIET TRAIL.....GOTTA DROP ABOUT 15 POUNDS. ITS ALL GOOD HEY...........ENJOY THE NINERS WINNING TODAY WE ALL HOPE.................YD.

A TEXAS ROADHOUSE Meal was for Breakfast/Luch,OK Brunch!

Dinner:

BBQ'ed Baby Back Ribs!

Mashed Potatoes & Gravy!

A couple different Salads if you want them!

BBQ'ed Hot Wings!

Chips & Dips!

Relish Tray!

Even some Dessert!

Chased by that Chilled Dew sage Speaks of!:D

Even the Ole cat likes to eat something Decent once in a while!

Now!

If it was the 1st NASCAR Race of the Season there'd be a Real Meal being fixed!:D

"""Supporting Speed Limits doesn't make You Anti Car"""

No & You'll never Fix STUPID or WACKO'S by changing Gun Laws You Dumb BITTCH!

Chicken stir fry and rice. Along with a warm glass of WATER to help digest the meal.

Then later a Crown w/ice and go to bed.

GO RAVENS..............

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Get your crying towel ready kilo.

2311idiot.jpg

What Overton, no Crab for you guys? Tired of it? Thought sure you would trump me with the crab. lol

Bess, them ribs sound good!! My PSkeddy sauce has a bunch of ribetts in it. Ever hear of Rib-etts? Winco sells them, strips of rib meat on little flat disks of bone. Helps make a good Sauce. :)

Go Niners!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Yer killin me here!! LMAO

Good on you!!

Go Niners!!

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Feb-03-13 AT 06:00PM (MST)[p]Half Time. Let's eat!

I sprung for a pound of crab leg meat. $28/lb. Got some San Francisco Sourdough Frenchbread, with garlic butter, browned under the broiler. Iceberg lettuce salad with my wife's special dressing.

Root Beer floats for desert!

9ers have some work to do!

Eel

I beat you guys to the crab. Wed. night wife and I went out to Red Lobster and the crab and shrimp and salmon was superb. Last night 12 of use went out to Joe's Crab Shack in Sacramento to celebrate a grandson turning 13.

I had the steam pot filled with King crab, scallops, mussels and sneaked some of the wife's stuffed shrimp. Great dinner until the bill arrived. six grandkids can eat you into the poor house if you know what I mean.

Joey you better be glad I am not closer to you, or I would drive over and eat your food while we cheered the 49's to victory.

Kilo, Fireball77 is going to kick your butt for cheering on the Ravens. You best avoid that redhead for awhile.

RELH

You live by the ocean and you buy crab?

I went out last weekend. Between three of us we got 4 keepers. It's been picked over pretty hard. The boat's not big enough to get out far.:( Plus the commercial guys will run over you.

I grew some garlic once though.

Eel

Tough game so far! Niners are moving the ball easy enough but mistakes are hurting them bad. Hard to come back now but there's a whole second half...

Let's go Niners!!!

Joey

We are watching it from the race shop (hey FOUNDER...I HAVE ROOM FOR RENT ON THE TOP WING ON THE CAR) and having a Coors Light and a muley backstrap on the grill...slow cook. That's about it. None of us in my shop are football fans anyhow.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom