SUNDAY MORNIN!!!

I hear ya Brother. She’s getting long in the tooth but she’s still laying it down, in the south, too. It was better here than in your icebox but it wer’nt much fun here either.

Last night was 17 F, calling for the next two night at 16. It finally fought its way up to 30 at noon today. Calling for more snow (70% odds on Weds.) and still another go at 40% odds, in ten days.

Ya, we’ve had snow here in July, so what’s new? What’s not often the case is the duration of this year’s October-April consistent effort. The ole girl is making a statement again……. Just to remind us who-da Boss!

We'll easily hit 800 inches!
Screenshot_20230326_133934_Chrome.jpg

It was -1 this morning. I have given up on Spring.

I still have close to 4 feet of snow in my yard. If we all of a sudden hit 70 degrees or more, I believe that we will be in big trouble.

Electric Vehicles are already having a positive effect on Global Warming. 12° where I live this morning, with no end in site in the 10 day forcast.
I just saw my family that live in Fairbanks this weekend. How cold it is there, electric vehicles that take 40% of the battery usage to keep them batteries warm. Propane gas generators up north that millions have been spent on. Dangerous battery fires that are spendy and nasty to deal with. Vehicle accidents that cause any damage at all to the battery and then the vehicle is totaled.
BTW it was 6° here at 730 a.m. today.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom