Sumpin' bad happened at Wal-Mart

feddoc

Long Time Member
23511722834480-22101250.jpg

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Lord Amighty!....Walmart should post warnings!!!

......another item for the "things you can't un-see" file!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

It's sages Girlfriend!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

It's either, Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife, or the blivit bag from the Repo show,....in their younger years!

Ray Charles wouldn't hit that!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

I do have standards, Joey....she's a bit outside my sexual radar....just a bit. :)

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

"Gunt"... that's a new one for me and even though I knew what it ment I just had to google it. Made for even more laughs and a punch from my wife for showing her the pics.

"Gunt"... LMAO!

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>"Sumpin' bad happened at Wal-Mart"
>
> So Feddoc, DId
>you "Hit" it?? :D

Uh, no thanks.
Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom