SumBeech..its HOT

Longun

Long Time Member
We had 92 degrees here at 7000ft yesterday.Got no air conditioning just sittin around in the shade pantin like a lizard. Ain't suppose to need it in WYOMING?? Feel sorry for you people down in Utah--so hot down there the hinges of hell opened up and yore all on fire!!

Longun!!!

BETWEEN FIRES & HOT TEMPS THE DOORS OF HELL HAVE OPENED!!!

WITH GLOBAL WARMING & ALL YOU'D BETTER INVEST IN A AIR CONDITIONER RATHER THAN THAT NEXT NEW GUN!!!

DON'T WANT YOU TIPPING OVER!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

You can't feel that bad for Utah.. They are only in the upper reaches of hell...down here in Tucson, we are in the darkest reaches of hell.. 37 straight days over 100.. it was a "balmy" 109 yesterday with a 60 degree dew point.. it will broil you out there!!

I feel for ya man! It went from in the high 90's-low 100's last week to mid 70's and rain over here. My garden and pastures are exploding with juicy greenness.
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

It's just NOT supposed to get that hot at 7000 feet is it? I live close to 7k feet and my swamp cooler is working overtime and has been since June and we got it hooked up in May this year. Don't usually have to turn it on til' July and then I usually don't use it any longer than til' the end of August.

We even had humidity the other day. WTF??? No rain, but we sure did have humidity. It was 9:30 am, we had cloud cover, and we were sweatin' it up. I felt like I was back in Missouri again for a minute.

I am NOT a summer person at all. I'll whine about global warming all I want. LOL Gimme a snow storm and 40 below anyday over heat.

It has rained almost all of July here in Texas. So far maybe only one day all year over 100! It has been unseasonably cool.
Today it is in the low 80's but high humidity (100%
UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LAST EDITED ON Jul-20-07 AT 10:08AM (MST)[p] I am sure we will make up for it in August and September.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Actually Roy here in San Antonio we had 45 days straight with rain and then last week we had a 2 day reprieve and now we are on day 8 of rain with no end in sight. This is friggin rediculous. I feel like I'm back in Seattle. This rain is screwing my cash flow over like no other. Construction shuts down when its raining and I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that Longun would notice in WY. But the girls all look fine in their Summer Nakedness. I am going to have go to Alaska for a month to cool off.
It is so freaking hot I decide to go pick me up a little window mount air conditioner for my bedroom. I really have a hard time spending money for piddly A$$ SH!#. So to compansate my self. I figured I would bye a gun safe at the same time. Now the way I reckon I have a COOL Safe.

Rutnbuck

it is OFFICIAL ! last night it actually rained in marana arizona for the 1st time since january 17th- FREAKING JANUARY 17TH !!!!! for some of you that is 6 MONTHS almost to the day. scottyboy is correct with the totals, marana is at 41 days over a 100 in a ROW ! and 1 day of rain in 6 months. we did get 6/8" of an inch on my nekkid lady rain guage but still- now theres mud and even it was gone by noon the next day !
F ME !!!!!

Proud White Man !!!!!
M WAITE, AZ.

Longun, 92 degrees is just right for an antelope hunt!:) I hope it cools down some when Kilo and I head over. I'll be across the river in 96. If you see any good bucks in 93, herd them across the river for me.

Steve

Were so darn hot and have had no rain for 6 weeks. Northwest Nebraska has had less than 3 inches of rain this year, This after the big fires of last year, no grass to burn and most of the trees burned last year.

Down here in Sahuarita,Az we got slammed 2 days ago by a major storm. I walked out my front door to see what was going on and nearly got blown off my feet by winds approaching 70mph. It is fairly nice today with cloud cover, but kinda humid. Might have to go out into the Santa Rita's on a quad ride this afternoon.
is it pretty dry up there in Wyoming as well? Any forest fire activity.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-22-07 AT 11:25PM (MST)[p]90 degrees at 10 pm at 6,020 feet! My AC is running on HIGH all night long these days. This is not normal. One extreme to the other with these seasons this year. Like I said before though...I'll take the deep freeze over this heat anyday.

Just for Rntbuck's info...I DOOO notice the nekked women around here...where the hell do you think Bobcat gets mosts of his altamont pinup's??? I think he's slipping across the border most of the time and HE COMPLAIN"S ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION??

Immigration is becoming a problem. First eels coaxing antalope across the border, But gee-wizz Bobcat hysting calander girls. What is the world coming to. Rutnbuck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom