suing.........

R

RACKMASTER

LAST EDITED ON Jan-15-08 AT 04:04AM (MST)[p]OK if this guy can file suit against the Yankee's for fraud and false marketing, and what ever about steroids and how 20 players were on that report list for like...$300.00

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseball/2008-01-13-lawsuit_N.htm

can I sue MM for and harassment from BOBCATBESS and constant bickering about piss-cutters and the bombardment POSTED pictures of HUGE Bucks and Bulls ruining my sights and goals causing me only to munch on LE tags because I feel small and insignificant if I harvest a dink and can't post it only because it say's I stink at hunting.... and can't get off my quad?

MY MY SOME PEOPLE are just messed up...
rm

WELL JACKMASTER!!!

YOU'RE EITHER SOBER???

OR USING SPELL-CHECK???

ITS O.K. JACKMASTER!!!

POST YOUR PISSCUTTER!!!

BY THE WAY!!!

I SEEN SOME QUACKERS ON THE DUCHESNE CITY SEWER PONDS THE OTHER DAY!!!

YOU EVER THOUGHT OF DOING A NON-RES QUACKER HUNT???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Some very good points, except the sewer pond one, that one was stupid.
Anyway, Yes assembling an all star team then playing like the Washington Nationals should be a punishable offense, plus Bess should receive compensation as well, for his corporal tunnel syndrome, and his high blood pressure.
Additionally you "Rack" should be held accountable for libel, seeings we don't get Pict's of racks on everyone of your posts, its irrelevant whether they be antler type racks or double D's, something to ponder eh .......

spell check (its a wonderful thing!)
indeed on the quackers! and I always said out here when the mallards are sitting on the "TURD POND" there here (weird year it happend very late) and I always pictured BESSY'S typing finger being like POPEYES forearm!(Mrs BESSY must a happy woman! But his nose must get sore!)!! I have bouncing 2xd's but I think its kilowatt who deletes it(they are in a shear bra,kinda like bouncing betty that 257tony had except not cartoon!).
I am playing hookie tomorrow and going to kill some greenies and field maggots(snows) with this north wind and a good refuge resi...two week left then the screw ball season starts!
rm

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom