suggestions for name?

G

Any suggestions for a name here on monstermulies. It seems like
all the good names are taken. stinky, jbone, beaner, skunkterd, foreman4x4, dryflyelk, fsh2win, greasymullet, bdkinwmsaz, cass....? Ary there any good one left?

I think that Hunt2Live would be a good one. I was thinking about using it but you can have it.

Good Luck,

-Mike

Here is the list of all the registered usernames on MM.
http://www.monstermuleys.info/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.pl?az=user_profiles
Sorry Awkis but Hunt2Live is taken unless this is you
http://www.monstermuleys.info/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.pl?az=user_profiles&user=Hunt2Live

But that should at least give you guys thinking about registereing an idea of whats been taken or maybe variations of names that are available.

Mike
at235.gif

How about: BUCKSCROTUM ? Could mean your "nuts" about hunt'in bucks, or maybe your a fan of "Famunda Cheese" !!!!!! :9

Howabout
Needledick,Teenieweenie,BulletButt,RamBone,PencilNeck,Ream Shot,
FUDD HUNTER,Throat Job,TallyWhacker,Dipsh!t,FecesLips,ColonBreath
RamRod,ElkD_roppings, or even Mike Awkis2smaul!

antlerless, hahahahahaha. man that was funny. what is coozerelli? like an italian deer hunter? poor little boy.

How bout' turdburglar, prariedoggin', saladtosser, hogsmoker, dildobreath, vagitarian, siegfriednroy, boofoo, coloncowboy, poopshootpirate, bigfootisafag, tripplecoilsteamer, shei?ekopf, buckreamer, stumpbroke, clownpuncher, gerbilsmuggler, beastiality, tittysareuorfriends?
Eric

LAST EDITED ON Feb-28-04 AT 11:00PM (MST)[p]Hows 'bout PUDDIN'PACKER or BONESMUGGLER or ANKLEGRABBER?

woodyhunter

YA,MAYBE A FEW MORE OF YOU COULD HIDE BEHIND THE NAME!!!

MAYBE DISABLE ALL INFO AND HIDE REAL GOOD!!!

RUN THEIR MOUTH BUT TOO CHICKEN#### TO POST THEIR NAME!!!

HOW ABOUT goodmuffhunter???

HOW ABOUT goodwoodhunter???

HOW ABOUT pudruffhunter???

I COULD GO ON AND ON BUT I WON'T!!!

THE ONLY bobcat NOT HIDING BEHIND FAKE PHONY WANNA-BE NAMES!!!

Hey bocatbess you need to just shut your mouth and stop cracking on everyone. I'm getting extremely sick of your jokes. It's old now so stop!!!!

Oppinions around here are like A-holes, everyone has one, most of our members are one, so go with your gut on this one, If you let a member name you, I doubt you'll last to long, since pretty soon, one of those units will try to piss you off & you will leave, hence go with what know,
or go with ....Senor A hole

HEY guest

I'M A SHAKING,I'M REALLY SCARED NOW!!!

WHY DON'T YOU STOMP YOUR LOWLIFE ### ON OVER AND SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!

OH,I FORGOT,YOU AND THE 'MESS' THINK YOU ARE SCARING ME HIDING BEHIND YOUR IDENTITIES!!!

YOU MIGHT BE SICK OF THEM BUT WHAT YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT WHILE YOUR HIDING BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER,CALL THE SITE OWNER BRIAN???

TOO BAD,IT'S ALREADY BEEN DONE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THAT DON'T HIDE BEHIND OTHERS NAMES LIKE THE guest AND THE 'MESS'!!!

OH Stop Bickering LIKE OLD HAGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyhow I agree be creative with the name but if your single and HOT you can Be OUTDOORSCHICKBOYTOY :D SMiles Everyone and Stop slapping eachother on the wrist This Is Not WILL AND GRACE here...MEN BE MEN........NOT Titty babies :D

"Are your not a Vegitarian but you still give me Chit about Hunting you need to just sit down and shut Up."

Hey, I'm a titty baby! But not exactly in the text that you are refering to. D-oh! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.... booooooooooobbieeeeeessss!
Eric

HOW ABOUT A STEEL PIPE SWINGING THROUGH YOUR TEETH TO THE BACK YOUR THROAT AS YOU ROUND YOUR FAVORITE CORNER OF RURAL UTAH?!!!!!

WOULD THAT DO?!!!!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom