SUCK IT OBAMA!!!

I heard the Mayor of Cedar City is gonna make it Mandatory that every Man,Woman & Child are Armed with AR's!

And With High Capacity Clips!

How bout it slick?

You heard anything?

"""Supporting Speed Limits doesn't make You Anti Car"""

No & You'll never Fix STUPID or WACKO'S by changing Gun Laws You Dumb BITTCH!

Every elementary teacher concealed carry permit and required to carry? Half of the elementary teachers in the school I teach at scare the heck out of me with a pencil, they would be dangerous with a gun. I don't think it would be a good idea. I just don't think some people are responsible enough to be trusted with a weapon.

I get very defensive and irate when someone trys to take away my firearms and the ability to defend myself and family.

On the same token, I feel that I do not have the right to tell someone that they must buy or own a gun if they do not want one.

I agree with Cornhusker, most teachers would be more of a libility packing a gun due to no or little experience with one. Some others would be just down right dangeous.

That also could be said for the general public.

RELH

Agreed. I think any teacher that wants to carry should be allowed to carry. I beleive the answer is more guns owned and carried by law abiding citizens not less guns.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

I KIND OF agree with Cornhusker and RELH. If someone is uncomfortable around guns, they, for sure, shouldn't have one......

On the other hand......why are they uncomfortable? Never had proper traing? This is America, why have you not had proper training? Somebody along the way dropped the ball, IMO.

If you're a female teacher, OK, I get it. You get an exemption. There is no excuse for any male in America to not learn proper gun handling. We are a free society because we take on the responsibility to be a free society. Either get with the program, or move to France and teach.

Cornhusker, I've always respected you as a hunter and a shooter, and a teacher. I wish all teachers could follow your example.

Eel

>Every elementary teacher concealed carry permit
>and required to carry?
>Half of the elementary teachers
>in the school I teach
>at scare the heck out
>of me with a pencil,
>they would be dangerous with
>a gun. I don't
>think it would be a
>good idea. I just
>don't think some people are
>responsible enough to be trusted
>with a weapon.

Did you read the article? It simply said that the city would pay for every teacher to take a CCW class. Nowhere did it say that every teacher would be required to do anything.
It also said that they originally wanted to require every household to have a gun, but then changed it to a recommendation instead of requirement.

I do agree that if you want a gun you should have one. And if you have one you should be able to use it properly. In the video I did hear him mention gun ownership and training. Training is the key. I live in Sanpete county and I don't see the problems here that the rest of the state /country have. But that doesn't mean we don't need to be prepared if a situation comes up. I live in a rural area and am pretty sure most of the people around us are armed. I don't have a problem sending my grand kids to a school where teachers are trained and armed. In fact I could find comfort in doing so.

Remember ladies : there is no peter like a sanpeter!

>
>I heard the Mayor of Cedar
>City is gonna make it
>Mandatory that every Man,Woman &
>Child are Armed with AR's!
>
>
>And With High Capacity Clips!
>
>How bout it slick?
>
>You heard anything?
>
>"""Supporting Speed Limits doesn't make You
>Anti Car"""
>
>No & You'll never Fix STUPID
>or WACKO'S by changing Gun
>Laws You Dumb BITTCH!

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

>
>I heard the Mayor of Cedar
>City is gonna make it
>Mandatory that every Man,Woman &
>Child are Armed with AR's!
>
>
>And With High Capacity Clips!
>
>How bout it slick?
>
>You heard anything?
>
>"""Supporting Speed Limits doesn't make You
>Anti Car"""
>
>No & You'll never Fix STUPID
>or WACKO'S by changing Gun
>Laws You Dumb BITTCH!

No need Elkass.. already got mine!
You really should get some sleep Bezz.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

I don't trust most people's driving and wish they weren't allowed behind the wheel. Imagine how I feel about gun ownership.

>I don't trust most people's driving
>and wish they weren't allowed
>behind the wheel. Imagine
>how I feel about gun
>ownership.

You can always ride a horse and buggy or take a bus... how about a bicycle. The rest of us will drive thank you.

>I don't trust most people's driving
>and wish they weren't allowed
>behind the wheel. Imagine
>how I feel about gun
>ownership.

The minute they try & take Guns in Montana I'm sending them over to Your Sorry Ass so they can take your Prize Elk Gun!

STFU & Listen Ziggy!

Don't know about other PUSSSSSY States?

But they Ain't takin Our Guns in this State!

If they try,there'll be a War Like you Ain't never seen!

God Pitty the Jokers Our Government sends in to try & Take em!

So tell me something Ziggy since you're so GAWD-DAMNED Smart?

Convicted Felons can't legally have Guns,they Re-Catch these ASSHHOLES all the time & Hot-Damn if they ain't packin a Gun!

These are Laws already in effect Ziggy,WTF?

There are alot of ways of cuttin down on the Violence,Stabbins,Shootings,etc,etc!

Start Publically HANGIN these Sick F'rs and advertise it on every News Channel known to Man!

No,You'll never get em all,but alot of the BS would Stop!

They try & send somebody like you Ziggy on to my Property to try & do something You'd get your Ass handed to you so f'n fast you wouldn't know what happened!

Keep throwin your Hands in the air Ziggy,maybe you can Give them your Elk Gun before they even ask for it,then the World will be a Safer place!

"""Supporting Speed Limits doesn't make You Anti Car"""

No & You'll never Fix STUPID or WACKO'S by changing Gun Laws You Dumb BITTCH!

>Start Publically HANGIN these Sick F'rs
>and advertise it on every
>News Channel known to Man!

I'm with ya on that EA! Only I think that in the case of shooters they need to be publicly shot by firing squad!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-13 AT 09:44AM (MST)[p]Zigga is one of those Liberals that wants to take your guns and gun rights away. Just ignore him...

Bessy, be carefull what you say Cornhusker will want the FBI to came talk to you about your threats??? LOL!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

"I don't trust most people's driving and wish they weren't allowed behind the wheel. Imagine how I feel about gun ownership."

That pretty well sums you up Zigga. You're one of them eletist bastards who thinks all the peons should live under a different set of laws than you. STFU!

Eel

Damn, everyone knows Zigga is a liberal douche, but you know you're a dumbazz when Eel tells you to STFU!

>Damn, everyone knows Zigga is a
>liberal douche, but you know
>you're a dumbazz when Eel
>tells you to STFU!

LOL +1 on that...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

ROFLMMFAO........at you zigga...you little commie POS

Genghis Khan raped so many women that 1 in 200 people today carry his genes..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom