STUDYING THE CONSTITUTION!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
As of Late I've been doing a lot of Studying!

The Constitution has really caught my eye!

Damn!

Never thought Studying was ever half this good!

I Should get an A+!

6856julia.jpg

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I like this one Bess, one many, including OUR government, don't seem to agree with;

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --"

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

what does buzz think? is this ok for hunters? what comes next? or should I say who?

The Bill of Rights are the first ten. farther below the belly button and it gets confusing. Its easy to understand why amendments are so hard to agree on.Alcohol should be banned when trying to learn but here I could see a good stiff drink would certainly heighten the learning experience.
J_T_B

LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-14 AT 02:50AM (MST)[p]I've almost got the first line mamorized!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom