strawberry

justr_86

Long Time Member
I know you're wondering what happened, tough #####... You'll have to show up next year!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Hey justr!

Please don't tell them about the PISSCUTTERS or the Chub I pulled in!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

Lmao! Why would you've mad if it wasn't true? Just don't send qtip after me, she told me she was going to break my arm....

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Haha, all joking and bs aside it was am awesome week. My sides hurt from laughing so much.. Great group of guys! definitely no shortage of laughs even though the fishing was slow!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jun-05-12 AT 01:52AM (MST)[p]Although I only got to spend a few days with some of you, and meeting a few of you for the first time, I had a blast! The food was amazing! I didn't seem to have too tough a time finding fish from shore, it was hooking them that was tricky.

But trying not to give too many details away- I can't wait to see if I get an invite for next year----it'll be like drawing a LE elk tag.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Its more of the "bring your wife and kids, and go fishing and have a great time getting sunburnt- clubhouse"

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Great time. Great Food. Fishin sucked for us but everything else was great. Def looking forward to next year

Justr I have no idea what your talking about I was taking care of the wife and little girl all trip didnt have time for this skinny dipping crap your talking about.

And let's not tell any one about the moose that may of drowned cuz some tourists made it swim across the lake....

Poor moose was running away from a wolf only to have some tourist make it swim across the lake...

all the guys that showed up are welcome in my camp anytime! We have another trip for next spring in the works, as well as a few other camping trips in the works for this summer.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

damit dixi. dam u to hell. i wont go down quietly. if i woulda known you had ur camera i woulda never took jason up on his dare. no wonder ruggy showed up that night. u sent him the pics huh? hey ruggy, nuke that bich bak to the stone age please. that photo doesnt cover the 50% rule. its so in violation of founders rules. by god founder if theres any humanity in your heart nuke those pics.

dangle worm? no wonder i didnt catch anything. now u tell me fish dont bite pythons.

DxH..

Must be my wife.. .
I will deal with you when I get home from work.
Stinky put the flight on hold and head north. My wife needs a beaten. I will even give you the first ass whoopin

I'll sent Weston after you guys... Once he gets wind you two are beating up on his girlfriend you're both dead!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

You can tell the water is cold by the way some things poke out and others poke in, funny how that happens!! Lol

He was 20, so he is swimming around still. I think Mel caught him again 2 days later in the exact same spot...

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Hey bobcat that was a nice pisscutter you caught!

Hey justr!
>
>Please don't tell them about the
>PISSCUTTERS or the Chub I
>pulled in!:D
>
>
>
>[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
>
>If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM
>TO ME!
>
>
>I've got Wild Honey Tree's and
>Crazy Little Weeds growin around
>my Shack!
>These Dusty Roads ain't streets of
>gold but I'm happy right
>where I'm at!
>All these Perty little Western Belles
>are a Country Boys Dream!
>
>They ain't got Wings or MM
>Halo's but they sure look
>good to me!
>

>Hey bobcat that was a nice
>pisscutter you caught!
>
>
>Hey justr!
>>
>>Please don't tell them about the
>>PISSCUTTERS or the Chub I
>>pulled in!:D

Hey abiggerfish2fry!

You didn't see my Chub!

You might say I kept it!:D

>>
>>
>>
>>[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
>>
>>If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM
>>TO ME!
>>
>>
>>I've got Wild Honey Tree's and
>>Crazy Little Weeds growin around
>>my Shack!
>>These Dusty Roads ain't streets of
>>gold but I'm happy right
>>where I'm at!
>>All these Perty little Western Belles
>>are a Country Boys Dream!
>>
>>They ain't got Wings or MM
>>Halo's but they sure look
>>good to me!
>>

hey sniper. dix is comin to the rez right? all we gotta do is tellthe injuns she robbed a grave. and terra did kill at least one thing. that 5' tall nothin chased a full grown moose into the lake. last i saw it was swimmin from the marina to haws point. how come she can get 20 yds from a mose but most full grown men under 50 yds get trampled?

Tag! That's a nice fish! Next time I am bringing the trailer and staying the whole! I missed out on all the good! Moose????
>
>Here's one Clay caught-
>
>
910img-20120601-00545.jpg

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

TAGMIESTER ties a New Breed of Fly!

The P.B. Special!

Probably got a Patent on it by now!:D

sleeping beauty my ass justr... more like sleeping fatty!!! haha next year im planning the whole week, definitely fun and so great meeting faces to handles!!!

I keep slapping myself for not taking my fly rod down to the pond. I bet I could have slayed them in the evenings...but the powerbait was working just fine....and with kids in the area, a back cast can become tricky, that and the wind.

Plus with some less experienced fisherfolks, I could help out while the bait soaked...

It was a good time even if Powerbait was the cause of it!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

How long until the berry recovers?

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

>How long until the berry recovers?
>
>
>
>I'll tell you who it was
>. . . it was
>that D@MN Sasquatch!

It will undoubtedly need to be poisoned again......

Look at the musk around sniper and stinky, it will be a few years before the fish will be able to survive....

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

>>How long until the berry recovers?
>>
>>
>>
>>I'll tell you who it was
>>. . . it was
>>that D@MN Sasquatch!
>
>
>It will undoubtedly need to be
>poisoned again......

How you gonna Poison it again when there ain't enough Roetenoe(sp?) left in the World to Poisin it?

I argued with the DWR many years ago telling them they did not get a 100% kill on the Chubs,but they wouldn't listen!

They're back & back bigger in size than I've ever seen them!

There ain't no Trout in there big enough to eat them big Chubs!

Dix, and you had a kid with that guy??? Sniper, you better back off on the belly jokes when we are out flipping sticks at those deer this year lol!! Married life has been good to the BOTH of us ;-)

The fish in strawberry are gonna have a funny smell now the bash brothers decided to go for a dip.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

T'was good to meet RUGSTER in person!

Tried to get him to run my extra pole but he wouldn't!

That's where my 2nd/6th Pole Permit/License comes to use!:D

Damn I missed out. I would have paid $ 100 to see Stinky jump in. Stinky about the pics. Just Calm down take a deep breath and hold it for about 2 hrs. You will be fine!!

Rutnbuck

Bess, your a he ll of a nice guy. I did not want to impose but thank you for the offer. We will have to get together later this year and catch some non pisscutters!! LOL

and for all you mm haters that always asked i did. i went and jumped in a lake! a very friggin cold one. there was a lot of scum around me n snipe. i just thought everyone suffered from anal leakage. is that much sludge not normal?

STTM,
So that was the trick to catching the fish. Me and the wife needed more than two poles. We should of been using ten or so?

Utahbigbull,
I dont know what you talking about as far as married life been good to me. I dont see know belly there plus my wife dont cook. You just make sure your in shape cuz I aint waiting.

Justr,
Nice pic of that moose. Thats too bad that was probably the last pic of anybody got of it since 5 min after that it was forced to make the plunge and swim across the lake to get away from them crazy tourists in a white ford.

All I can say is DAMMIT!
The little woman had me busy the whole weekend (and she has a mtn goat tag so I have to suck up).

Thanks for the invite but after seeing some of the pics I'm kinda glad I didn't make it!

It looked like fun times for all.

Here's to next year,
Zeke

>Utahbigbull,
>I dont know what you talking
>about as far as married
>life been good to me.
> I dont see know
>belly there plus my wife
>dont cook. You just
>make sure your in shape
>cuz I aint waiting.

You will have to wait for me so someone can be there to make an arrow fly sttraight hoss ;-) I can always throw ya in my pack. JK! I will have to try dragging the fam down for next years trip if the water clears up by then ha ha!!

Oilfield workers and no dynamite, what kind of fishermen are you guys anyway.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom