strawberry rainbow rush!!

Cam@strawberry

Very Active Member
Contest on the Berry starts May 26 there will be 300 tagged Rainbows.

6 Cash Fish: 1 $25,000 2 $10,000, 3 $2,000

3 Camp Chef Grand prizes

100 Camp Chef Prizes to be won for the 1st hundred caught.

If you catch a tagged fish turn it in to one of the four marina's on the lake, the number goes into the pool and at the end of the contest (october 15) the lucky numbers will be revealed and winners rewarded......

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1331450781&ref=ts#!/events/281396998622003/

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1331450781&ref=ts#!/pages/Strawberry-Lake-in-Utah/325472837328

littlebeaver.jpg

I'm there dude. may 31 to june 5. Im gonna take some pipe bombs, quads, and the loudest generator I can find. BTW were gonna take bessy. Were gonna get him drunk and then turn him loose on those rainbows with his 357. Were also gonna play "pin the beer to the mormon" if anyone wants to join.

Lmao, I have got to see this. Save me a spot, I'm in.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

me, justr and sniper1 are all gonna be there somewhere in a camper. I'll be the 290lb dude backstrokin across the lake naked.

LAST EDITED ON May-09-12 AT 06:41PM (MST)[p]Looks like my family will be there too. Just got off the phone with Justr, we will make our reservations tomorrow.

Strawberry will never be the same! Can you get kicked out of a national forest and told never to come back? Guess we will see!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

This trip is going to be the white trash version of the hangover.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

so are u coming rugburn? u better make it. just make sure u give us a heads up in plenty of time for us all to buy buttplugs. and noone touches justr's wife while were there. shes gettin chained to my stove!

sooooooo whos els is bringin tannerite? im bringin my bow n some tannerite filled arrows to shoot at the dam.

LAST EDITED ON May-10-12 AT 10:17AM (MST)[p]sniper1. dont shave. i wanna see how much fur sticks out ur duckbutter

oh yeah "ihaveabigtunatofry" i have a place we need to go hunt. ur attendance is mandatory.

Ha ha. I'm not sure the wife will allow me to go unshaved. I will see what I can do.

Joe if we can swing the bear hunting trip I'm hoping for memorial weekend 25- 28. Then the following weekend June 1st is this Butt Plug, fishing, backstrokin naked, chainin wifes to stoves trip. :) I going home tonight and gonna break my wife into the chain idea and well see how that goes. Although tonight might be to the bed not the stove.ha ha

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom