Strange ice picture

R

Rackcrawler

Has anyone seen this before? Out of 6 trucks on the jobsite all driving basically the same roads and conditions only one had this formation. We are in Noxon/Heron, Montana area. The temps are 20-21 in the day and forcasted to -2 to 2 for tomorrow morning.
The only thing I can think of is, maybe the axles are heating up from low oil in the diffs. Any idea's?
Kind of a cool pic/formation, though.
49b73e7314f465a6.jpg

Tom
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

All the same makes of trucks and rims and tire comb. It pretty cool design .

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Well.....all I can say about that is, I'm glad it's your truck and not mine. I suspect it has to be colder than I have ever been, .....or want to be, for THAT to happen!!!!

I've got a hard copy pic somewhere of an old jeep cherokee I used to drive that had the same formation, only much more extreme and on multiple levels and some large and some very small. We were headed to the snowmobile hillclimbs in Jackson, Wyoming in a nasty storm. It might have something to do with the salt/sand mixture.

Thanks for bringing back a memory...that was a fun trip--my brother-in-law won King of the Hill in 3 classes.

HAZMAT

www.muddyroad.net

THATS REAL COMMON HERE IN TARDVILLE!!!

WHY ONE TRUCK DOES IT MORE THAN OTHERS LEAVES YOU WONDERING???

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

How many spare transmissions do you carry in your ford? I never leave home without 3 spares and some times use them all on 1 trip.

Ransom

Ransom, stop driving from California to Kona once a month. Transmissions don't like salt water.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom