Story of The Cornered Rat

2lumpy

Long Time Member
Putin describes in his book having to traverse several rat infested floors to get to his childhood apartment and that one day he wrote that he grabbed a stick and chased a large rat into a corner. When the rat realized he was trapped, he attacked young Putin forcing him to run away in a moment that apparently impacted the future Russian president.

Where the Afghans and now the Ukrainians not a parallel to the cornered rat.

Apparently Putin didn’t learn a lesson from his rat infested youth. When cornered, chipmunks will behave latch onto you and make you pay.

He miscalculated with the rat and the Afghans, has he done it again with Ukrainians?

How many Ukrainian fighters are in Kyiv? How many tank missiles do they have?
How many bobby-traps have the Ukrainians prepared in Kyiv?
Is there a reason Zelenskyy has advertised his location and stayed put?

How many Russian ground troops is Putin willing to loose before he pulls out?
How many tanks and support vehicles in Ukraine can loose before he has to pull out?

Section 3: Submited by JP:
How many of us are supposed to care?

After 17 days to observe……. what are the odds the Ukrainians can pull this off?

Last edited:
I read where the U.K. gave the Ukraine military around 2,000 anti tank missiles before the invasion started. These man shoulder launched missiles are very high velocity and accurate.
The Ukraines have knocked out a lot of Russian tanks using these missiles. When the Russians enter into the city streets, they will loose far more tanks from these anti tank missiles.
I have seen several videos where the Ukraines are also knocking down the Russian attack helicopters with shoulder fired missiles.
My feelings are to give the Ukraine military more arms and let them weaken the Russian military to where they will think twice about going after another country if they conquer Ukraine.
If they attack a NATO country, we will have a war on our hands unless sleepy Joe runs up the white flag and leave NATO hanging.
RELH

How about European countries take care of this.... all of it... most people are wise to this warmongering that seems to accomplish nothing other than kill and maim American soldiers and line the pockets for defense contractors and make politicians feel like tough guys when they would be the first to wilt under any real duress and oh yeah up the ratings of the news channels that love this kind of ****...we got our own **** to deal with is an understatement.... let Europe deal with it...and to reflect on your analogy how about Putin becoming the cornered rat...he ain't going out with a whimper. Putin would not have made this move with out the blessing of the Chinese...and them covering his ass. These flippant remarks about WW3....... it would lead to the end of the world in any way we know it....Einstein said WW1 was fought in the trenches...WW2 fought in the Air...... WW3 will be fought with Nuclear weapons and WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones

I hate to think that the world will end over 1 lousy rat, but every forest fire starts with a single spark.

Now Putin gets to spend the rest of his life hiding out like Osama bin Laden. Not that he was much of a socialite anyway.

Seems like people who acquire all the money and all the material goods they want, then all the sex they want, quickly get bored with life and the only thing left, that they don’t have is power. So they turn to seeking power. Once the lust for power is all that drives you, you can never have enough. They develop a god complex, where they not only want power but they want to be worshipped besides. They begin to think, it’s not enough to obey me….. if you don’t worship me, you don’t deserve to live. People who get a god complex seem to all go insane………. It’s hard to think of any who haven’t.

We have been plating cat and mouse with this Ahole for enough years now,If he does come out of hiding I sure hope there is a bullet waiting for him!!!!

Seems like people who acquire all the money and all the material goods they want, then all the sex they want, quickly get bored with life and the only thing left, that they don’t have is power. So they turn to seeking power. Once the lust for power is all that drives you, you can never have enough. They develop a god complex, where they not only want power but they want to be worshipped besides. They begin to think, it’s not enough to obey me….. if you don’t worship me, you don’t deserve to live. People who get a god complex seem to all go insane………. It’s hard to think of any who haven’t.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely

Also, pride cometh before a fall. I’m afraid Putin has backed himself into a corner now with his pride and I don’t think there is a way for him to back down

Some believe that if Putin did order a nuke launch, one of his generals with more common sense on what will occur will off him with a bullet in his head. I hope those experts are right. Putin arresting his chief intelligence agent will not curry favor with some of his cabinet people wondering who would be next in order for him to save face and blame others. Damn, did he learn that from sleepy Joe?
RELH

We even see this on a smaller scale at are own local level.

We even see this on a smaller scale at are own local level.
Lots of examples domestically

DD50CDF9-B34C-469E-9EC4-72C25C007073.jpeg

He gonna use gas. If you do not think so your crazy. Works pretty well to slow the urban resistance. Just need a couple wind free days and some nerve agents air bursted to calm things down a bit. What happens after that will be interesting when those videos surface and people see it in HD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom