Storm Creek Outfitters

I don't know anything about the outfitter so I can't help you with that. I do know a few things about the Selway. It is great country to hunt in and explore. The herd is in terrible condition so if actually shooting an elk is on your list I would advise you to look into a different area. Check the harvest stats and tag sales over the last few years and the trend is quite obvious. Hope this helps and good luck with whatever you decide to do!

How do you know he wants to hunt the Selway from a request for a recommendation of Storm Creek Outfitters?
Prior to 2008 the Selway non resident Elk B tags sold out in the first 15 minutes. Now thanks to wolves and mis-management by IDFG the Selway units are not worth hunting.
PB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom