Storage Wars, Humboldt Co.

They hauled it in a horse trailer? I hope this shipment didn't get switched up with the alfalfa delivery. :)

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

"How would you like to bid on this locker? LOL!"

I wouldn't! I wouldn't want to be tempted to suddenly being able to make a whole bunch of money. Not that way thank you!

I got a kick from the Local's comments. Those were not like our Grandparents thoughts on such matters.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>
>Was that SMACKDADDY'S Rental?

I don't know but I bet it brings a tear to his eye.:D

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

I'll bet every policeman in the station will volunteer to be on the incineration squad when they destroy the weed! LOL

I think the comment about someone being "dead" is about right! You don't work for some of these guys, lose that much weed, and live through it. R.I.P.
Zeke

nobody gets killed over marijuana in California anymore..
Must have been waiting for the market to dry up because there is a ton of weed out there now...
Maybe it was going to Turdville.
Jester

jester, the woods is loaded with dead bodies around here. Most will never be reported or found. A few migrant workers come here every year, from all over, and disappear. Nobody knows exactly where they ended up or happened to them.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

C'mon eel, what's a half mill to the Mexican drug cartel? That's walkin around money!:D

But how do you know?
You killing'em Eel?
Your a little north of the triangle arn't ya?
Only killing was done by the DEA!
Jester

LAST EDITED ON Feb-26-15 AT 07:11PM (MST)[p]jester, every now and then a family offers a reward...

jester, read some of the comments.

$10,000 Reward for Information About Missing Man Jeff Joseph
Kym Kemp / Today @ 2:41 p.m.

Family members have offered a $10,000 reward for information leading to Jeff Joseph, a former marijuana collective owner who went missing in the Weitchpec area last June. Friends and family have had no word from him nor has his green 1998 Toyota Rav4 been found. Several of his siblings believe that he may have met with foul play. The reward, as seen on the poster above, is contingent on the arrest and conviction of the people responsible for his disappearance.

Joseph?s family believe he came to Humboldt County in order to do a marijuana deal and to check on a property he was leasing in the area. According to investigator Jeff Kaplan of K&K Confidential, there has been no new hard evidence of why Joseph disappeared, but there have been a number of leads from some people in the Weitchpec area.

http://lostcoastoutpost.com/2015/feb/26/reward-jeff-joseph/

Eel

DW, that's what local law enforcement think too. They don't put much effort into these scum. He came here from Louisiana looking to get rich illegally. Phuk 'em, I say.

Eel

Eel is probably very right about unfound dead bodies. Even in our area of the foothills we have about 4-5 persons missing that we are sure are dead and the bodies buried somewhere. Two of the cases involved two females that a serial killer killed. Another was a doper who stole some marijuana from the wrong guy who popped him in the head with a 22.
Another was a gold miner that we suspected his partner killed. Partner denied killing him, and refused to talk by saying, "if you boys find the body, you can talk me then".

On the miner and dope stealer, both suspects have died and we will never solve those cases. the serial killer we put in prison doing life for another 14 year old girl he raped and killed. We found connections to him and 14 homicides involving females, only was able to make him on the one due to DNA evidence.

RELH

jester, I'm a little north of the Emerald Triangle. This photo is .57 miles south of my house.

6268south.jpg

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Feb-26-15 AT 09:16PM (MST)[p]>Hey Eel!
>
>Can you tell me what kinda
>Tree's them are?
>
> [font
>color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

The dark green ones are Redwood. The rest must be tomatoes.:D

Eel

Eelgrass is messing with you guys, that picture is nothing more than a lot of TOMATO PLANTS OUT THERE.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

>I seen more dope grown indoors!
>
>Jester

Your Own SMACKDADDY?

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

In law enforcement jargon we called that a two-fer. Bury one criminal and send another to life in prison for killing him. If they keep it up, we will run short of criminals but gain a big tax bill for more prisons. We should execute the killer also.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom