Stone Sheep Hunt

kilowatt

Watched on TV this evening a Bass Pro show with Bob Foulkrod going on a Stone Sheep hunt in BC with Greg Williams Outfitters.

Pretty good show and Bob bagged his Stone and completed his Grand Slam doing the hunt. Pretty rugged hunt too.

Brian

Brian,
I missed tuning in last night. Do you know if it is being rebroadcast any other times? I'd love to see someone get their slam.

I saw it also.
I always love it when a ram takes a tumble like that. As long as its not my ram!!!
bryan

Yea, I thought when he shot it and it walked over a bit and then dropped down, should have not shot unless it started to get back up. That second shot made it tumble farther down the hillside and more work.
I think I would have waited to see if it tried to get back up first before that last shot.

Brian

My picture file is to big and wont load. How do I get around this?
bryan

LAST EDITED ON May-28-07 AT 10:03PM (MST)[p]Bryan,

I have no idea how the disc works for uploading, all of mine are scanned and "saved as" then upload at a couple of sites including MM if the pictures are less than 100k.

Brian

P.S. If you have them on a disc they are probably too large and each one needs to be resized so as not taking up a lot of space.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom