Stolen Night Force Scope!

N

NoRegrets

Last night at 7:26 pm I was stopped at the T&A Travel center in Mountain View WY getting gas. While I was in the station someone popped the trunk and stole a brand new in-the-box NightForce scope I was bringing home for a friend. No surveliance cameras were helpful and no luck finding the White sedan we figure was resposible. I think the people looked like the type that may not know what a scope like that is worth, but it was reported to Police and they have the serial and model numbers in case someone tries to Pawn or Warranty it. Anyway if you guys would keep an eye and ear out for a new 5.5 X 22 NightForce scope I would really appreciate it. I will offer a reward if that helps.. Thanks MM nation....

That is a shame. I own a 5.5x22 N.F. so i understand the $. I really hope they catch the dirtbags that stole it. Have you checked to see if your auto insurance will cover it or do a deductible?
Its a terrible feeling being robbed. Good luck.

Oh man that sux!! I own that same scope too....it's like my wife.....i couldn't imagine my life without her.
Actually she could leave at any time, but i'll still have my Nightforce!! Lol ;-)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom