Stolen Mule Deer Mount

T

tshuntin

LAST EDITED ON Oct-12-10 AT 11:58AM (MST)[p]Cross posting this from another forum http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61285 to try and get the word out. Couldn't paste picture..

Attached is a picture of a Mule Deer shoulder mount which was stolen on September 29th from Bar 10 in Riverton, Wyoming.

It was on loan as a personal favor to display for the owner Jason Hawk. Evidently they were busy and someone or several people took it off the wall and walked it out the back alley door. First Interstate Bank is directly across the alley so hopefully the Riverton Police will be able to obtain video of the theft.

This deer scores just over 190 B&C, it is very distinct with a 36.375" outside spread, 26.125 inside spread, main beams are 24", G1's are 4.375 and curve outward then s turn inward, G2's are 17.75, G3's 11.25, G4's 10.25, H1's 4.625, H2's 4.25, H3 &4's 4", it has two distinct abnormal base points per side equaling 2.625. It is like a finger print as it is distinct with the outside spread, "s" curve G-1's and base points.

It is mounted in a right turn sneak mount, with slight open mouth. It has my name and a scoring sheet attached to the back, also the Wyoming interstate game tag # 19162 issued on November, 12, 2004.

I assume it will either be sold, or the antlers could show up at a Big Buck Contest. Personally I believe there had to be at least 2-3 persons involved so someone may talk. If anyone see's or hears anything on this I ask that you please call Detective Todd Baxter with the Riverton Police Department 307-856-4891 or e-mail him at [email protected]

Thanks,
Tim Coulson

Here's the picture.

Coulsonsdeer.jpg

That sucks, hope you get it back.

Very distinctive antlers. I'll keep my eyes open.

That is a horror that I have. Absolutely nothing could ever replace them.

Before you die.....Take time to live

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom