Stolen Glass

Bates7

Hey i just wanted to let you guys know about the smokin' deal that I ran into yesterday. Nevermind the title to this post. I was kiddin'. I wanted something to catch your eye.

I was drooling over the Bass Pro Shops web site for optics. I was huntin' for a spotting scope, I've never had one before. I found this combo set-up with binos and scope for $120. Well I thought, shoot that's gotta be a piece of junk. So I call'em up (I'm lucky enough too have a store here in AZ) and ask'em about a totally different scope priced at $150 and to see if they had it in stock. Yep they had it. I asked the gal to hold it for me and I'd be in to pick it up that afternoon. Both of them carry the RED HEAD brand. So natually I decided on the more expensive scope because it sounded more resonable. So I get to the store and she tells me about the combo. Thank God for good honest sales people. Wow the combo was better. The cheaper scope had the same quality as the more expensive scope and the binos are great glass as well as a neat bonus. Thanx.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom