stolen for another web site

U

UThunting

LAST EDITED ON Aug-07-08 AT 08:41PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-07-08 AT 08:38?PM (MST)

What would the original scetch sale for

Sorry I stold this another web page but thought everyone would like it.

ART WORK BY JIM MADSEN

00small61363177.jpg

Is that guy a professional artist or just a hobbiest? Funny, but also a nice peice of art. That dudes got some talent.

I do not know but you are right it aint just some scribbling on paper. each person has there own look. and expressions. gotta love the turban dude in back of the truck and the guy with " Guess the score "

LOOKS LIKE SPIDER BULL UP ON THE HILL???

DOES THE BALLOON SAY SPIDER ON IT???

IS THAT DOYLE IN THE MIDDLE SELLING TICKETS(THE GUY WHO NAMED HIM)???

NUNYA'S IN THERE SOMEWHERE I JUST CAN'T SEE HIM!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-08-08 AT 12:07PM (MST)[p]Thank God Sadam isn't around anymore.... No one knew how to find a spiderhole better than him..... Terry

That is funny. Guess the score, meet the guy who named him, spider bulls birth place fenced off.

Hilarious!!

I ALSO LIKE THE 3 SOLDIERS TOWARDS THE TOP RIGHT!!!

ONE OF THEM IS Brow!!!

REMINDS ME OF ANOTHER PICTURE!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I think I'm going to try to print that drawing out larger than lifesize and fly it like a flag at my camp when I get there. Hilarious!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom