Stolen elk X2

That hits a low. What could a low life get from a elk he did not even work for and harvest. That's some great bragging rights for the low life's.

That's low... If they find guys like this they should punish them as they do Poachers. Essentially that's what they are. They unlawfully took and animal that they had no right to. Discusting!

-Cass

Hells Be is so low lls ! How can you look yourself in the face ? That is such a low thing to do. What if that was some young boy ...It could break a person's heart. Even Zigger might get a little weepy over this. Lol..

My uncle had one hanging whole from a ridge pole, we were all sleeping in the campers, woke up in the morning it was gone, someone pulled under it and cut the rope, dropped in the back of a truck and were gone.

I lost a hind quarter stolen this year. I'm putting the blame on a black bear. If I woulda had an extra day off, I woulda picked up a bear tag and set on what was left of it for an extra day...

Years ago, we were always careful of our trophies when "resting" from the road in Elko, Nv. There was always Bucks disappearing from the back of rigs parked in the parking lots of the Stockman's and Commercial Hotels.

I only had stole one buck in my day but that was to a Bear and i tracked him down and got most of the deer back.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Was it just meat or horns and everything. IF they stole the horns they should be posting that picture of the racks all over someone will spot them sooner or later.
Hope they catch the SOB's

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom