stolen elk sheds

K

KILLERBEE

LAST EDITED ON May-27-09 AT 09:05PM (MST)[p]my buddy found this killer set from a 330-340 bull in northeast oregon 2 weeks ago. he was pretty excited- WAS...
he found the set early in the day . he was going to make another hike to find more sheds and was going to pack them with him. he and the guy he went with decided instead he should just stash the horns and pick them up before he left. he put them in a crazy, nasty thicket with his coat wrapped around the horns. he was gone all of 1 1/2 hrs and found his sheds gone! the sitka jacket he had wrapped around them was still there.
yes , he'll probably never "stash" antlers again. but somebody new they were found and took them.
it's a long shot but if anyone happens to hear or see a set like these, please shoot me a P.M.
he has basic 6x6 frame but a "little bump" on his right side that is in place of g-6
and on his left , the antler is swollen where a g-6 would be.
thanks- KB
4a1dfe97466acf88.jpg

4a1dfebf471b12a2.jpg

4a1dfed9477ebe0b.jpg

4a1dfed9477ebe0b.jpg

4a1dfefa493a6b12.jpg

that sucks man, sorry to hear about that. It's sad somebody would do that knowing somebody already found them. I'll keep my eyes out, ya never know, maybe somebody will start bragging and showing them off. Im in Pendleton, if ya dont mind me asking, where they found anywhere around here? Ill ask around, Feel free to pm if you want to. Good luck.

LAST EDITED ON May-27-09 AT 10:15PM (MST)[p]yes, right by you. i'm sending a p.m

>Pretty unique set I will watch
>a couple other websites and
>see if they pop up.
>Did Colby find them ?
>

yep, that makes a couple huge sets of sheds he's had stolen from him

Hmmmmmm.....sounds like your buddy might have an acquaintence that is keeping tabs on his shed hunting!!!

Back
Top Bottom