Stolen buck

K

klunk

I shot a rather large buck this year with my bow. On Thursday evening, I picked up the buck from the taxidermist. We spent the night at my in-laws in Sandy, UT. Sometime Thursday night, my car window was broken out, and the buck was stolen.

As you can see from the picture, there are matching kickers, a 16+" inline point, and only one eyeguard. I was having artificial velvet put on it so when it was stolen, it was just a cleaned up skull and all the velvet is off the antlers. Right now, the antlers and skull are washed and bleached white. Somebody may try to pass it off as a found deadhead, or they may attempt to color the antlers.

I know it is a long shot, but if you could forward this message and picture to your hunting friends along the Wasatch Front, just maybe someone will come across my buck. thank you for forwarding this message to anyone you know that may come across it.

In the meantime, I will be watching KSL, Ebay, Craigslist, and the local pawnshops. thank you.

8919clints_buck.jpg

http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/8919clints_buck.

Thievin Bastards!

Hope you get him back & Intact!

Wisz = Future Recipient of a Phone Call....LMMFAO!
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
The next 4 years is Slicks Fault,again,GEEZUS!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

That's plain terrible. The buck is unique and there is a good chance it could turn up. I also had a buck's head and antlers stolen from the back of my truck right in front of my home. That buck came off the 3 Forks Ranch in Northern Colorado and I'm still sick about it.

2311idiot.jpg

That's BS! I hope you get the buck back.

Doesn't BESS live in Sandy? Hmmmmmmmmm

Steve
Hell, it's bigger than anything BESS has killed.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-10-12 AT 08:51PM (MST)[p]Hey Klunk, just a thought, you might want to let DWR know as well.

PRETTY SAD AZZ WORLD WE LIVE IN!!!

I hope you are able to get you buck back.

Romans 10:13
THE LORD IS MY ROCK
NRA LIFE MEMBER
marines.jpg

fox14.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom